- "With the eradication of the vermin, Mars is a paradise. The way it was intended to be. The Greens have been silenced. The ones who thought they were better than us. We are now one pure hive."
- —Armek on Mars[src]
Culture and religion
Much like Earth's Judeo-Christian Faiths, or Krypton's main religion, Mars' primary religious faith was a monotheistic one, centered around the worship of a single and all powerful divine being. There were also some polytheistic ones, given how some White Martians worshiped a Death Martian Deity.
The Green Martians were scholars, educators, specialists, researchers, scientists and philosophers, whereas the White Martians were bloodthirsty warriors, though there are those White Martians capable of compassion and philosophical wisdom, equivalent to a Green Martian.
M'gann M'orzz, a rogue White Martian, eventually returned to Mars, where she found a number of other White Martians who wished for peace. She invited J'onn back, accompanied by Kara Danvers, in order to get information regarding the Staff of Kolar from his father, who they had rescued. They eventually got this, using the staff on a number of White Martians. However, they determined that it was too powerful for anyone to wield, giving it to their Earth-bound allies.
- Green Martians
- J'onn J'onzz (relocated to Earth; later relocated to Earth-Prime)
- J'onn J'onzz grandmother (deceased)
- J'onn J'onzz mother (deceased)
- K'hym J'onzz (deceased)
- Malefic J'onzz (relocated to Earth; currently in the Phantom Zone)
- M'yri'ah J'onzz (deceased)
- M'yrnn J'onzz (deceased)
- T'ania J'onzz (deceased)
- Midnight (relocated to Earth-Prime)
- White Martians
|Other versions of Mars|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Mars.|