- "Without Mileva's help, I would still be working as a patent clerk in Vienna."
- —Albert Einstein on Mileva[src]
Mileva Maric is a nuclear physicist, and the ex-wife of Albert Einstein. During a historical aberration of 1942-1947, the Einsteins were abducted by the Nazis for a plan of Adolf Hitler's to attack the United States (Earth-1) with nuclear weaponry of his own. The aberration was eventually negated by the Legends after they approached Albert, disguised as OSS, encouraging him to inform the public and the US government of Mileva's name and her accomplishments, forcing the government to keep both Einsteins safe from the Germans.
According to Albert Einstein, without help from his first wife Mileva, he would continue working as a patent clerk in Vienna. Prior to 1942, Mileva and Albert continued to work on the principle behind atomic bombs, by 1942 being the only two people capable of creating such a weapon.
Due to the aberration of history in 1942, Adolf Hitler's plan now included the capture of either or both Albert and Mileva, and have them make an atomic bomb for the Nazis and used it to destroy New York. Discovering Mileva's knowledge and location, the Nazis along with Damien Darhk, abducted the scientist. Along with Albert Einstein, the Legends eventually found Mileva, saving her from the Nazis' clutches, but not before Darhk's escape aboard the U-boat, with a nuclear missile at hand. 
Although the Einsteins were safe, the Germans still had Mileva's bomb to use on New York. After being blasted by the nuclear missile from Darhk's U-boat, the Waverider's crew were time-scattered on emergency. By the time the team gathered back together, they decided for a change of plans regarding the Einsteins, traveling back to before the physics symposium. At that time, disguised as OSS, the Legends met with Albert Einstein prior to Mileva's abduction and convinced him to inform the public and the US government of his spouse's name and her accomplishments, forcing the government to keep both Einsteins safe. Albert happily obliged, recounting his exploits with Mileva at the symposium and thus changing history, with Martin Stein theorizing that "You're like one of the Einsteins" would become a catch-phrase in the future. 
Despite being praised by her ex-husband as the reason behind his accomplishments, and a longtime collaborator of his scientific research, being the only other person by 1942 capable of creating an atomic bomb, Mileva was contend to remain behind the scenes, away from the eyes of the public, and it wasn't until Albert's own decision, prompted by the Legends, that she became recognized as much as her ex-husband. Mileva was also grateful to the Legends for saving her from the Nazis, meeting her rescuers with a smile.
Powers and abilities
- Genius-level intellect: Although she wasn't considered as famous as her ex-husband before the Legends' intervention, Mileva was Albert's long-time contributor, without help from whom he wouldn't be able to create his greatest works on the matter of physics.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- Mileva Marić was a Serbian physicist. She was the only woman among Albert Einstein's fellow students at the Zurich Polytechnic and was the second woman to finish a full program of study at the Department: Mathematics and Physics. They developed a relationship and had children, before separating in 1914, with Marić taking the boys and returning to Zurich from Berlin. She and Albert divorced in 1919; that year Einstein married again.
- The real life Mileva Maric dies in 1948, so if anything in like her real life counterpart and history, then you can make the connection that she dies in 1948 in the TV show.