- "We're all reflections. Faster, stronger than our human counterparts whose faces we share."
- —"Iris West-Allen" to Ramsey Rosso[src]
Eva McCulloch of McCulloch Technologies was blasted with energy after the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded and she crashed into a mirror there. She was killed, but a mirror duplicate of her was created and thought that it was the original.
Later when Kamilla Hwang discovered the true form of "Iris" with the prismatic filter in her camera, "Iris" shot her with the mirror gun and Eva created a reflection to replace the real Kamilla, whom she sent with "Iris" to find the prismatic refractor.
Sometime after the Crisis, David Singh was captured and replaced. His first mission was to get Joe West to go into witness protection so that he would not get in the way of Eva's plans for Joseph Carver.
Since Eva only viewed the mirror duplicates as "reflections" of herself, she used them as however she pleased. "Kamilla" was ordered to kill herself to get the blood sample that Eva needed from Ramsey Rosso, and later, Eva used the true form of "David" as a wormhole to teleport into McCulloch Technologies and surprise the Flash. However, any act of rebellion where the duplicate thought for itself was quickly thwarted; Eva's first act in Earth-Prime was the destruction of "Iris" for wanting independence.
With the invention of Eva McCulloch's protective suit, Eva no longer needed mirror duplicates to do her bidding outside the Mirrorverse; though Eva still takes people into the Mirrorverse, she does not make any more mirror duplicatess.
As part of her effort to dismantle Black Hole, Eva destroyed the Sam Scudder duplicate. Afterwards, Eva researched files of Joseph Carver and learned that she was a duplicate herself.
When Eva was publicly exposed as a mirror duplicate, she decided to replace all the inhabitants of the earth with her mirrored versions. Her duplicates were attacking Central City citizens until she was convinced by Iris to give up. She then destroyed all the duplicates, returning the real people to the Earth. Then she went back to Mirrorverse.
Known mirror duplicates
- Eva McCulloch
- Iris West-Allen (destroyed)
- Kamilla Hwang (destroyed)
- David Singh (destroyed)
- Sam Scudder (destroyed)
- Daisy Korber (destroyed)
- Cecile Horton (destroyed)
- Penelope Dearbon (destroyed)
- Richard Dearbon (destroyed)
Powers and abilities
- "This is my creation. She is me and I am her; what she feels, I feel, and we cannot lose."
- —Eva McCulloch on "Iris West-Allen"[src]
- Connection to Eva McCulloch: As the mirror duplicates are created by Eva McCulloch, they have some sort of physiological connection to her, as they get hurt and scratch themselves when Eva does the same. The Reflections also consider Eva to be their mother.
- Prismatic filter: The mirror duplicates' true form can be revealed using a prismatic filter. When fitted on Kamilla Hwang's camera, the filter showed Mirror Iris as a human-shaped mirror.
- Connection to Eva McCulloch: Since the mirror duplicates are connected to Eva, any of her weaknesses or flaws is transferred to them. For example, if Eva is provoked emotionally, her mirror duplicatess become unstable and disoriented, leaving them open for attack.