The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"Miss Me, Kiss Me, Love Me" is the second episode of the fifth season of , and the seventieth episode overall. It aired on February 4, 2020.
|When a new blip lands the Legends in 1947 Los Angeles, it puts them on the trail of Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who seems to take pleasure in fraternizing with Hollywood Elite. Sara, Ray and Constantine devise a plan to capture him while Ava and Rory sit on the sidelines for the time being. They soon realize that they need to worry less about Bugsy and more about his girlfriend. Ava is struggling with being on the sidelines with Rory. Meanwhile, Nate accompanies Behrad to his dad's birthday, where Nate meets Behrad's sister, Zari, who seems familiar to him.|
- Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers (credit only)
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tarazi
- Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe
- Courtney Ford (credit only)
- Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
- Amy Louise Pemberton as Gideon (voice)
- Nick Zano as Nate Heywood
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory
Special appearance by
- Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
- Haley Strode as Jeanie Hill
- Jonathan Sadowski as Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel
- David Diann as Mr. Tarazi
- Clayton Chitty as Officer Sullivan
- Mitra Lohrasb as Nasreen Tomaz
Preparation ran from July 16 until July 24, 2019. Shooting ran from July 25 to August 7, 2019.
- The title of this episode is based on lyrics to the Bell Biv DeVoe song "Poison".
- Clayton Chitty previously played Vincent Sobel in the episode "".
- Constantine tells Ray, "Forget it Ray, it's Burbank", referencing the 1974 neo-noir film Chinatown.
- Jonathan Sadowski was in the reboot of Friday the 13th alongside Danielle Panabaker who plays Caitlin Snow on .
- This episode introduced a new title card which contains a montage of different characters, similar to the one The Flash debuted the same day.
- Additionally, the episode also introduced a new font of the credits.
|"" • "" • " " • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.