Some years following, in early 2019, the President gave an order to kill all alien personnel. The Morae were lured to a boat loaded with a bomb, but they caught on, killing the entirety of the boat, dragging away the dead leader of the project Colonel Randall McAllister. One of them killing themselves rather than being taken alive, the remaining two assaulted the D.E.O. in search of Colonel Lauren Haley.
Later, Mo was recruited by the Elite, a radical vigilante group led by Manchester Black. When Supergirl arrived to a prison to stop the Elite, she found them. They managed to escape, teleported away by Hat. Afterwards, the Elite officially revealed themselves to the world as a vigilante team who would fight criminals "without giving them the benefit of the law".
Powers and abilities
- Morae physiology: As a alien, Mo has special abilities.
- Invisibility: The individual had the ability to turn itself completely invisible to the naked eye. To those with X-ray vision, the Morae would appear as a shimmer of light, but only occasionally.
- Stealth/Infiltration: Mo is extremely secretive, being able to approach other people without being sensed.
- Power-dampening cuffs: Like most aliens, Mo's powers can be neutralized by using power-dampening tech.
- According to Brainy, Mo is foul-mouthed.