- "The world is not a fair place. Innocent people die while the guilty go free. The system is broken, filled with corruption, greed, and apathy. The people who are supposed to protect us are failing us. Criminals continue to walk the streets because no one is willing to stop them. The world may not be fair, but everyone deserves justice and someone looking out for them. People say that revenge corrupts the soul... that if you go down that path, you'll never come back. But sometimes, embracing the darkness is the only way to get justice. My name is Emiko Queen. I will get justice for my mother, and no one will stand in my way."
- —Emiko Queen
Oliver is ready to get back to work with the SCPD and to focus on his marriage with Felicity. Oliver found out the secret identity of the new Green Arrow and found out he has a half sister on his father's side. However, when Dinah tasks Oliver with tracking the new Green Arrow things take a surprising turn. Meanwhile, Diggle and Lyla must answer to A.R.G.U.S. about Diaz.
- SpoilerTV accidentally leaked "My Name is Emiko Queen" before it was quickly taken down from the site minutes later. This caused the episode to use "Shattered Lives" as a cover-up before going back to "My Name is Emiko Queen".
- This is the first episode to bill Katie Cassidy as Katie Cassidy Rodgers since she got married on December 8, 2018. Cassidy's new name would be used for the rest of the series.
- Jamey Sheridan had an uncredited voice cameo in this episode.
- Felicity makes a reference to Oliver becoming The Flash in the crossover. She also mentions Batwoman.
- William Glenmorgan mentions that he returned from a covert mission in Santa Prisca. In the DC Comics, Santa Prisca is a fictional Caribbean island nation under harsh Communist rule and heavy illegal drug trade. Santa Prisca is best noted for being the birthplace of the super-villain Bane, a major Batman enemy.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|