- "The world is not a fair place. Innocent people die while the guilty go free. The system is broken, filled with corruption, greed, and apathy. The people who are supposed to protect us are failing us. Criminals continue to walk the streets because no one is willing to stop them. The world may not be fair, but everyone deserves justice and someone looking out for them. People say that revenge corrupts the soul... that if you go down that path, you'll never come back. But sometimes, embracing the darkness is the only way to get justice. My name is Emiko Queen. I will get justice for my mother, and no one will stand in my way."
- —Emiko Queen
|Oliver is ready to get back to work with the SCPD and to focus on his marriage with Felicity. Oliver found out the secret identity of the new Green Arrow and found out he has a half sister on his father's side. However, when Dinah tasks Oliver with tracking the new Green Arrow things take a surprising turn. Meanwhile, Diggle and Lyla must answer to A.R.G.U.S. about Diaz.|
"My Name Is Emiko Queen" starts with Emiko Queen is in quest for an escaping criminal. She's in the end ready to shoot him and stop him. We at that point see a montage of her bringing down arbitrary lawbreakers in brisk shots as she chips away at check names off her rundown.
In the following scene, Emiko is meeting with an obscure hired fighter in a bar, attempting to discover the area of one William Glenmorgan. Soon thereafter, she's attempting to get to documents in the server space for some enormous company. She's astonished by certain watchmen and one of them shoots her.
Rene is taking the waste out short from that point and Emiko shows up grasping her slug wound, approaching him for help.
Somewhere else, Dinah is attempting to ask Oliver to return the suit on, yet he's centered around attempting to deal with his marriage with Felicity. Dinah gives Oliver a DNA test of the new Green Arrow for Felicity to test.
Instantly forward — we see that Rene has been chosen chairman of Star City.
Lyla starts talking with Ricardo Diaz attempting to get data. After the huge awful says he needs his attorney, Lyla uncovers that his detainment is under the table and no one knows he's in the authority of ARGUS. Oliver takes the DNA to Felicity and she runs some test. In a little while, she understands that the DNA has a place with a sister Oliver never realized he had.
Soon thereafter, Emiko and Rene go out on the field. Rene shoots a sharpshooter that is going to take Emiko out and she's irate as she needed to catch him for cross examination.
Lyla hands over the cross examination to Diggle and he right away makes an arrangement with the lowlife — if Diaz hands over Dante, they'll let him walk. Similarly as he's making the arrangement, the appointee executive of ARGUS strolls in upset that they're willing to make an arrangement with Diaz. There, Lyla discloses to him that they're searching for Diaz to stay a more up to date form of Suicide Squad.
Later on, Zoe uncovers to her dad that she's been working with Dinah. She requests his assistance in their crucial he cannot.
Oliver and Felicity break out the capacity boxes of things from Oliver's youth trying to discover more data about Emiko.
Rene and Emiko get together and the last uncovers her genuine personality to her freshly discovered companion.
Experiencing the data, Oliver gets resentful that Emiko wasn't dealt with appropriately in the wake of their dad's passing.
At her alcove, Emiko clarifies the individual she's been following is the individual who murdered her mom. Rene consents to get her out.
Leaving his office later on, Rene's halted by Dinah. She advises her previous colleague that Felicity has been murdered and they have motivation to accept that whoever slaughtered her is intending to level the city.
In the principle course of events, Rene acquaints Emiko with Curtis. In the wake of clarifying her circumstance, Curtis consents to get ready to enable the team to out. The three combine on Glenmorgan's living arrangement and start taking out his partners in crime.
In the long run, Emiko works her direction inside and battles Glenmorgan. She's ready to shoot him with a bolt and keeping in mind that he's done on the ground, he concedes he wasn't the one to slaughter her mom as he was out of the nation on a crucial. Emiko acknowledges he more likely than not been set up.
Back at their new safehouse, Emiko attempts to persuade Rene to go invest more energy with his girl however Wild Dog cannot, he concedes his little girl needs him to assist the new Green Arrow with her crucial.
Back at their loft, Felicity urges to connect with Emiko and make things right.
Diaz consents to Diggle's arrangement and ARGUS embeds a dangerous into the rear of his head.
The scene closes with Emiko preparing against a sham. As she gets ready, she gives a monolog about seeking retribution. She's offering appreciation at her mom's grave and she's methodology by Oliver, presenting himself.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Captain Dinah Drake
- Colton Haynes (credit only)
- Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo Diaz
- Sea Shimooka as Emiko Adachi-Queen/Green Arrow
- Katie Cassidy Rodgers (credit only)
- Audrey Marie Anderson as Director Lyla Michaels
- Andrea Sixtos as older Zoe Ramirez
- Edward Foy as William Glenmorgan
- Raj Paul as Keven Dale
- Keri Adams as Bethany Snow
- Riley Davis as Assistant
- Eliza Faria as Zoe Ramirez
- Jaeson Lee as Tac Gear Guard #1
- Alex Parra as Marco
- Mariessa Portelance as CSI
- Kapila Rego as A.R.G.U.S. Medical Tech
- Sharlene Royer as Cassandra Abbott
- David Stuart as Deputy Director Bell
- Rhys Williams as Bank Guard #1
- SpoilerTV accidentally leaked "My Name is Emiko Queen" before it was quickly taken down from the site minutes later. This caused the episode to use "Shattered Lives" as a cover-up before going back to "My Name is Emiko Queen".
- This is the first episode to bill Katie Cassidy as "Katie Cassidy Rodgers" after she got married on December 8, 2018.
- Jamey Sheridan had an uncredited voice cameo in this episode.
- Felicity makes a reference to Oliver becoming The Flash in the crossover. She also mentions Batwoman.
- William Glenmorgan mentions that he returned from a covert mission in Santa Prisca. In the DC Comics, Santa Prisca is a fictional Caribbean island nation under harsh Communist rule and heavy illegal drug trade. Santa Prisca is best noted for being the birthplace of the super-villain Bane, a major Batman enemy.
- The blade that William Glenmorgan picks up to fight Emiko with is called a Hunga Munga, it is an African throwing knife.
- When Emiko kicks the workout dummy and it breaks, it is clear that the post has been cut by the smooth cut visible through most of it.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|