OverviewNew Team Arrow, also known as the Outsiders, are similar to the original Team Arrow; but unlike their former teammates, they treat their teammates with equal trust and respect, as well as the fact they do not play by their own set of rules or demand loyalty, they are also run by consensus with no apparent hierarchy.
However, the Outsiders lack Team Arrow's moral compass and sense of honor, particularly Dinah Drake and Curtis Holt respectively, Curtis hack into John Diggle's arm implant to cause him life-threatening injuries, Dinah tried to kill Laurel Lance in cold blood twice, due to her role in the death of the former's boyfriend, Vincent Sobel, she even attacked Laurel who was in a serious injured state at the time, as the latter could not probably fight back or even defend herself.
So far, Rene Ramirez is the only member of the team who has not crossed the moral line or done something dishonorable.
New Team Arrow, also known as the Outsiders, focus on crime all around the city just like the original Team Arrow.
Separation from Team ArrowAfter Oliver Queen learned that a member of Team Arrow was willing to testify, he along with John Diggle and Felicity Smoak began spying on Dinah Drake, Curtis Holt and Rene Ramirez respectively, with Rene ending up being the one who is the witness testified against Oliver in court. The three were furious when they learned about this and eventually left the team. However, the three then decided to band together to create their own team, using the old Helix headquarters as their base of operations.
Eventually the Outsiders and Team Arrow got into a physical (violent/brutal) confrontation with each other, due to the fact that they were trying to protect Laurel Lance from Dinah who was trying to kill her in cold blood. Dinah's vendetta stemmed from Laurel's role in her boyfriend, Vincent Sobel's death. They successfully managed to protect Laurel, but it also resulted in Rene being injured by Oliver in the process (although it is very likely that Oliver didn't intentionally mean to put him in critical condition). After this confrontation, the Outsiders' friendship and alliance with Team Arrow has ended on bad terms, as the Outsiders want nothing to do with each member of Team Arrow anymore.
- Dinah Drake/Black Canary (co-founder, police lieutenant and field agent; re-joined Team Arrow)
- Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific (co-founder, computer hacker/operator, tech support and field agent; re-joined Team Arrow)
- Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog (co-founder, sniper, street informant and field agent; re-joined Team Arrow)
- Alena/Kojo Sledgehammer
- Team Arrow
- Vincent Sobel/Vigilante (deceased)
- Ricardo Diaz/Dragon (leader of his organization, member of the Quadrant and former member of Cayden James' criminal cabal)
- Laurel Lance/Black Siren (turned ally of Team Arrow)
- Anatoly Knyazev (leader of the Star City Bratva Branch, member of Ricardo Diaz's criminal organization and former member of Cayden James' criminal; turned ally of Team Arrow)
- Cayden James (founder and leader of Helix and Cayden James' criminal cabal; deceased)
- Sheck (member of Helix and Cayen James' criminal cabal; deceased)
Behind the scenes
- The Outsiders are a superhero team in DC comics assembled by Batman. They are comprised of misfit superheroes who do not feel they belong to other groups.
- The title card from Season 6's midseason changed Dinah, Rene and Curtis' respective emblems to red after they formed their team that starts with them first followed by Team Arrow 's whose emblems are green.