- "I am gonna kick my ass!"
- —Damien Darhk
When Damien and Nora Darhk take Ray hostage they force him to try and fix the Fire Totem, but Ray tries to use the power struggle between them to his advantage. Ray and Nora find themselves working together in 1960’s East Germany in order to fix the totem, but soon come face to face with a younger and deadlier version of Damien Darhk. Meanwhile, Sara seems to be taking positive steps in her personal life.
- The title is a reference to the 2005 Cormac McCarthy novel No Country for Old Men and its film adaptation.
- Nora calling Ray her husband is a reference to the real-life marriage between Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford, who play Ray and Nora respectively.
- When Nora and Ray are in the car in East Berlin, Nora says "Not that Dad, that Dad!". This is similar to a scene in the 1989 film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when Walter Donavan says "Not that Jones, the other Jones!" (referring to Henry Jones, Sr. and his son, respectively).
- The use of the term "souvenirs" comes from the TV series Young Justice, in which Wally West made a habit of picking up items he found on missions as "souvenirs".
- After Wally rescued Ray, Damien says that he hates speedsters. This is a reference to the previous season, when he said that he hates it when speedsters run after his encounter with Eobard Thawne. This also is a reference to 's "", when Barry Allen rescued Oliver Queen from Damien at super speed.
- Director Wilbur Bennett tells Ava, Sara and Rip that he has to stop Alexander Hamilton from seeing the musical Hamilton, a reference to the musical based on his life.
- Kuasa reveals that a totem can never be completely destroyed, seemingly contradicting Professor Macalester who claims that the "soul" of a Totem will leave if smashed. It should be noted that the fragments of the Fire Totem seen in this episode appear active, despite "losing its sparkle" after being broken in . In addition, Ray stated that he'd found a way to fix it, further supporting Kuasa's statement.
- When Damien Darhk is using Upswipz, Carrie Cutter/Cupid's profile is seen
- It was revealed in this episode that Damien Darhk is 257 years old.
- Gotham is mentioned for the third time overall in the Arrowverse.
- Brandon Routh improvised the line about the recipe of Ray's coffee.
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.13 - No Country for Old Dads - Press Release - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Brandon Routh on Twitter
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|