- For other uses of the name "Nora", see Nora (disambiguation).
Nora Fries is the wife of Victor Fries, a criminal active in Gotham City. At some point, Nora became a patient at Arkham Asylum. She was, kept in a cryostasis chamber because she had Macgregors syndrome.
After Deegan released all of the patients to distract the heroes, Nora was also released from cryostasis. She scurried the building in search of the freeze gun her husband used in order to get her body temperature back to 196 degrees below zero. She was interrupted by Caitlin Snow, who proceeded to turn into Killer Frost. Nora blasts her with the freeze gun, knocking her down. Oliver Queen and Barry Allen arrive to her aid and Nora runs off, as "Barry" uses his speed powers against her. It is unknown if Nora escaped Arkham or was captured during the round-up of the patients.
- Freeze gun: Nora Fries used this gun in Arkham prior to obtaining it belonged to her husband.
Behind the scenes
- In the mainstream DC comics continuity, Nora Fries was the wife of Victor Fries and was diagnosed with MacGregor's Syndrome, prompting Victor to cryogenically preserve her to find a cure. Victor's attempts failed and a lab accident caused him to become the ice villain Mr. Freeze. After she was exposed to a Lazarus Pit, Nora became the fire-conjuring supervillain Lazara.
- Nora Fries' actress, Cassandra Jean Amell, is the real life wife of Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen.
- She is the fourth woman named Nora to appear in the Arrowverse.