- For other uses of the name "Nora", see Nora (disambiguation).
- —Nora West-Allen[src]
Nora West-Allen, nicknamed XS by Iris West-Allen, was a meta-human speedster and a time traveler, as well as the daughter of Barry Allen and Iris West-Allen from the future. After going back to the past to finally meet her father, Nora became a part of Team Flash, working alongside her parents and their friends. However, unbeknownst to the team at the time, Nora was working with Eobard Thawne, who was imprisoned in 2049, on an agenda to destroy Cicada's dagger and save Barry from vanishing in a future crisis.
According to a version of Thawne from 2015, Barry's daughter was supposed to be Dawn, presumably referring to Nora in the original timeline. Among her early pseudonyms suggested by Lia Nelson were Lady Flash, Flash Woman, Femme Flash. Thawne has nicknamed her Little Runner. Her cover identity during her brief time as a villainous speedster was Jenni Ognats.
According to Eobard Thawne, the daughter of Barry Allen and Iris West-Allen was supposed to be named "Dawn". Upon meeting Nora herself in 2015, Eobard realized she was Barry's daughter and asked if her name was Dawn. When Nora corrected him, Thawne realized that his actions in the year 2000 had changed the timeline, inspiring the West-Allen couple to name their daughter after Barry's late mother.
In 2024, Barry disappeared after a battle with Reverse-Flash and never returned, leaving Nora to be raised solely by her mother. Sometime after this incident, Iris secretly had a power-dampening chip implanted in Nora to keep her inherited speedster powers hidden, also asking family and close friends to stay silent about them. As a result, Nora remained unaware of her meta-human powers.
As she grew up, Nora was given the nickname "XS" by Iris due to the former's tendency to do things in excess.
While Nora didn't remember her father, she nonetheless idolized Barry. Following his disappearance, Nora's relationship with her mother became tense as Iris struggled in the aftermath of losing Barry and refused to talk with Nora about him or their past. Nora also took much of her anger over her father not being around out on her mother. As a result, Nora spent a lot of her time in the Flash Museum, where she studied Barry's adventures.
In 2032, when she was a child, Nora visited the Hall of Villains in the Flash Museum for the first time. One of the villains mentioned was Cicada, a meta-human serial killer who both Team Flash and their allies failed to capture. Upon learning this, Nora grew very terrified of Cicada, even more so than any other villain in the museum.
One day in the 2030s, Nora ran away from her home to the Central City Police Department then to the Flash Museum. There, Nora bought a comic and an action figure of her father as the Flash. Interested, she read the comic while holding the action figure. Nora then visited the Hall of Villains section of the museum again. There, she watched a video that explained that Cicada had killed many more citizens than Zoom, Savitar, the Thinker, and Red Death. Nora grew even more scared of Cicada. Nora's mother, Iris eventually found Nora and told her to not run away from home again, and Nora got angry at her mother, saying that she wanted to visit the Flash Museum because of her dad. Nora then dropped her action figure and then her mother picked up the toy and gave Nora a hug, saying that she loved Nora.
In one case of chemical theft, the crime scene left Nora to deduce that the incident could only be caused by a speedster, when talking to Lia about her theory, Lia dismissed it as an obsession from Nora and remembered Nora's obsession with "Cicada", after Lia argued that no speedster has appeared since a devastating crisis, Nora saw Speed Force trails in her software, she went to the Flash Museum to research about the variants of the Speed Force until the curator announced that the museum was closing for the day, when Nora and Lia were investigating the case, Godspeed hit her with electricity, after being sent to a hospital, the doctors extracted the power-dampening chip her mother implanted in her, Nora discovered that she had powers and used them to try to be a hero, but accidentally ruined the arrest of two criminals.
After searching a way how to stop a speedster, Nora decided that she needed the help of another speedster so she went to Iron Heights Prison to interrogate Eobard Thawne, Eobard was able to tell that Nora was a speedster due to clues over her body but before she could ask for his help, she got interrupted by a guard, Nora and Lia resumed their investigation by breaking in Stagg Industries to find the last chemical that Godspeed needed to make V9 but he shows up shortly after they arrive and after a brief fight with Nora, he kills Lia.
An aggrieved Nora awaited her mother at her loft. Though Iris sympathized with her over Lia's death, Nora angrily confronted her mother over dampening her powers, briefly speeding towards her, and was further shocked to learned that all their close friends and family were aware and sworn to secrecy at Iris' request. She then demanded to know why her own mother hated speedsters so much but Iris only said that she had lost too much and didn't want to add her daughter to that list. Nora then ran off.
Back at CCPD, Detective Curtis told her that they found Godspeed's DNA inside Stagg Industries which lead them to discover that his real name is August Heart, whom Nora recognized from the Flash Museum earlier. Returning to the museum, Nora realized Godspeed's lightning turned blue like Zoom's, before watching a video of Trajectory's death from overdosing on V9, leading her to deduce that Heart was seeking to create a permanent V9. Nora was then able to convince Eobard Thawne to use his transmitter to help her stop Godspeed, Eobard sends her to the Tracy Brand Building to get the converter that would stabilize the Godspeed's Velocity 9 serum. Godspeed shows up and Nora is able to stop him until he uses a dose of his V9 serum to remove his Power-dampening cuffs. Godspeed chases Nora through the city so Eobard tries to teach Nora how to phase but she fails and hides instead.
Eobard then came up with a plan to neutralize Godspeed's V9 by getting him to run in front of Central City Citizen Media's satellite wave. After August was arrested, Nora asks Eobard to train her but Eobard tells her that he is already on a death row. However, Eobard asks who leads her to search in the Time Vault in S.T.A.R. Labs. She finds Gideon there, who already knew her and Gideon reveals to her that her father was the Flash and showed her Barry's final message.
As a result, Nora became estranged from her mother, feeling that Iris took away her choice to be a hero like her father, Eobard began passing on his wisdom to Nora, in which she honed her powers like Barry. She became known as the "Fastest Woman Alive", a homage to her missing father.
Visit to the past
Thawne taught Nora how to travel through time using the Speed Force. Before her travel to the past, Thawne also taught Nora a language that he discovered to she use it to write events of the early 21st century on her journal and to inform him about some of these events. After this, she traveled 30 years into the past to late 2017. She awkwardly greeted her father at his wedding to her mother. Nora informed him that she felt the wedding would be "one for the ages". Barry asked if they knew each other, to which Nora quickly replied that they didn't and that she was no one special. Before walking away, Nora told Barry to make sure to say "I do".
Nora reappeared sometime later in CC Jitters after the defeat of the Trickster and Prank. She excitedly paid for Ralph Dibny and Cisco Ramon's drinks whilst babbling intellectually about helping others, much to their confusion. Afterward, Nora wrote in a journal, using the same language that she developed before her first time travel.
Nora later returned to Jitters to meet Harrison Wells and Caitlin Snow, unbeknownst to them. She knocked over her Killer Frost drink at their table on purpose and immediately apologized, claiming to be nervous about an upcoming meeting with some new people. After Nora babbled about Jitters, Caitlin reassured her that it was fine and hoped her meeting goes well. As she and Harry left, Nora became serious and muttered that it did.
Nora later appeared as a delivery girl at Barry and Iris's apartment, where her Papa Joe West and Mama Cecile Horton were having their baby shower. Nora told Cecile that the baby was due in 21 days and gave her and Joe a diaper bag, claiming it was a gift from "someone who cares". After giving them the gift, Nora spotted her mother and disappeared. She then ran away at super-speed.
Afterwards, Eobard urged Nora to assist her father in destroying the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite on the day of the Enlightenment. She traveled to 2018 and altered the timeline, making sure the satellite was properly destroyed. After helping her father, Nora saved Spencer Young from falling debris. Spencer then tried to ask her for a selfie, but Nora sped off. The next day, Nora went to the West house, where Team Flash was celebrating the birth of Jenna West. Nora introduced herself to Team Flash, revealed she was Barry and Iris's daughter from the future and claimed she "made a big, big mistake".
Helping Team Flash
Nora mentioned that she knew everyone on Team Flash before stating that her mistake was helping to destroy the satellite, which somehow kept her from going fast enough to open a time portal and that they were the only ones who could help her. She was brought to S.T.A.R. Labs where she ran in the speed lab before awkwardly starting to talk about the future to her parents—right before they stop her. Caitlin then took a sample of Nora's blood while Cisco put a device on her to test her connection to the Speed Force, and she continued to run in the speed lab.
A short time later, Nora ran to the Central City Police Department to see what her father was up to. Noticing how behind he was on his CSI work, she offered to help him look at the cases. Although he was doubtful, she began to work on a case, much to his annoyance. The case she had then caused Barry to bring up ice cream, which caused Nora to start describing the ice cream made at the Mason Family Ice Cream Shop in Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. They both noted that it's their favorite dessert. Right after Barry told her to not mess with the timeline, a radio then alerted them of a meta-human attack, and Nora went to Cisco's apartment and grabbed the original Flash suit for Barry to wear. She tried to tag along but was told to stay. Nora ran after him anyway with the intention to watch and excitedly sees Gridlock. Though she just decided to watch, she ended up distracting Barry, and he is sent flying into the air. Nora ran after him where he landed in the water and she expressed her apologies.
They returned to S.T.A.R. Labs and Nora believed her parents to be mad at her and begged Iris to not say disappointed. When Caitlin asked how she knew who Gridlock was, Nora talked about the Flash Museum which listed all the fights the Flash had and that she studied all of it. Nora then went with Iris to Jitters with the former commenting on how much cooler Barry's lightning bolt is than Lightning Lad's and wondering when he'll be back. Iris told her not to worry and that in the meantime, she's gonna try to get to know her daughter. Iris began asking questions about Nora and their family, with Nora revealing she's a CSI and that they don't spend a lot of family time. Nora then asked if Cisco and Caitlin needed help and they both returned to S.T.A.R. Labs, where she was excitedly commenting on wearing the tachyon prototype Barry used to when he first met Supergirl. Barry and Nora attempted to return the latter to the future but was rejected by the wormhole, as Nora had equipped a device that harnesses negative tachyons on demand. She revealed to Barry the real reason why she returned to the past and confessed her plot, to stay in the past for a while, to be with him.
Nora later helped Barry and Wally phase an airplane that was about to crash because of Gridlock. Nora bonded with her father as days past and both became close. She somehow also became Barry's trainee for she wanted to become a great speedster like her father.
She often helped Barry stop meta-humans to impress him. They both apprehended Block, a meta-human stealing high-tech weapons. When Team Flash first encountered Cicada, Barry, Ralph, and Cisco tried to stop him but he overpowered the trio. Barry was almost killed but thanks to Nora, who shouted "Dad!", seemingly affected Cicada's emotions, which stopped him from killing Barry and later disappeared.
Back at S.T.A.R Labs, Nora explained that Cicada was never caught, not even by Green Arrow, Supergirl, the Legends, or the League. She also realized the future was altered when she helped her father destroy the satellite. Cicada's hunt for the meta-humans raged on, as he became more dangerous for Team Flash to handle for he wanted to kill Vibe. His hunt for Vibe became very threatening when he tortured Joe for the information about Vibe. At last, Vibe stood against Cicada and were both transported into a snowy forest. Barry immediately ran to aid a wounded Cisco, whose powers were dampened by Cicada's dagger. But when Barry came close to Cicada his powers were also negated. Barry fought Cicada in hand-to-hand combat but lost again. In S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora used the speed force to figure out how to protect Cisco from Cicada. She headed to the battlefield and threw a reactor to Cisco to throw at Cicada but it reflected back to Cisco, which made a huge explosion. Fulfilled, Cicada instantly flew away, while Barry, who thought that Cisco was dead, mourned his friend's death but a minute later a breach appeared. Cisco came out of the breach, exhausted while Barry hugged him. Cisco thanked Nora for saving him from Cicada.
Reconciliation with Iris
Team Flash battled Spencer Young, a blogger who aspired to become famous by hypnotizing people and creating "news" for her to report. Barry and Iris assigned Nora to spy on investigate whether or not Spencer was a meta-human, but after Spencer complimented her, Nora started to flirt with her instead. Iris interrupted and subtly urged Nora to check her meta-human awareness app, which came out negative and caused Spencer to leave. Nora grew irritated when her mother still insisted she stay away from Spencer and revealed they're estranged in the future because Iris secretly implanted a power-dampening chip in Nora when she was young to suppress her superspeed, which the former didn't discover until six months ago. Later, Spencer lured the Flash and XS to a stadium, where she hypnotized XS into trying to kill the Flash. XS tried to phase her hand through the Flash's chest but was knocked out by Iris with a speed-dampening gun. The Flash then captured Spin. Team Flash discovered Spencer's powers came from her phone, which was converted into meta-tech during the Enlightenment. Afterward, Iris tried to apologize to Nora for what happened between them in the future, suggesting she might have had a good reason for implanting the chip. However, Nora believed that her mother only wanted to control her. Barry sided with Iris, stating that everything she does is for her family's protection. Angered and betrayed, Nora moved out of her parents' apartment and stayed with Joe, Cecile, and Jenna at the West house.
Two weeks later, Nora helped her father stop an art thief but nearly hurt some civilians by causing the thief's motorcycle to crash. When her parents scolded her for skipping out on training and being reckless in the field, Nora lashed out at her mother, claiming all she does is talk down to her from behind a desk. Nora later went home and complained to Cecile about Iris. Cecile firmly stated that Nora should respect her mother and put her to work doing household chores in exchange for stories about her father, including an adventure about Barry encountering Grodans. That night, Cecile told Nora a final story about Barry helping a boy who lost his parents eventually smile again. Nora was deeply moved but then realized the story was actually about her mother helping her father in the aftermath of his mother's death. Cecile revealed all of the stories were about Iris and pointed out that Nora projecting her anger onto the past version of her mother is preventing her from seeing the person Iris is now. She gave Nora a scrapbook with more information on Iris. Later, Nora got an alert that her father had been kidnapped by Rag Doll and rushed to save him, only to witness Barry being pushed off a building and Iris jumping after him to unlock his power-dampening cuffs, much to her amazement. Afterward, Nora complimented Iris on her accomplishments as a journalist and apologized for her initial harsh demeanor, making amends with her mother.
In the following week, Nora, Iris, and Sherloque come looking for the piece of the Satellite that injured Cicada and she managed to find it in water. Later that day, she went to fight Icicle with the rest of the team but was unable to fight in the cold temperatures so he got away.
The next week, she and Barry went to a Mercury Labs to retrieve a generator before it was struck by lightning as a lightning strike hitting the generator would have blown up a whole block. When Barry got struck by lightning, Iris told her to make an electrical shock to bring him back from the dead. She and Barry later went to Iron Heights Prison to investigate if Mark Mardon escaped but they were interrupted when his daughter broke in to kill Mardon. However, Barry managed to bring him to the pipeline. The next time Jackam attacked, Nora was able to save Barry from getting hit by another lightning strike. When Jackam appeared at an airport and attempted to kill civilians, Nora brought the Weather Wizard Wand so that Barry could use it to counteract Jackam's lightning. In the aftermath of Jackam's arrest, Sherloque meet up with Team Flash and revealed that the identity of Cicada was Orlin Dwyer.
War against Cicada and second thoughts
Later, Nora developed a plan to stop Cicada which involved time-traveling to the past to obtain necessary items to negate Cicada's dagger in the present. Despite initial reluctance to let Nora join, Barry later allowed her to do so after encouragement from Iris. First, the two traveled to Barry's final battle against Savitar in order to obtain a shard from Savitar's armor. Shortly after a Time Wraith appeared, Barry distracted it while Nora retrieved the shard. In order to obtain the Speed Force transmitter next, Nora and Barry traveled back to the day Barry lost his speed to Zoom. As Nora stayed out of sight, Barry was able to obtain the transmitter from Harry, although immediately after, Zoom appeared, having taken notice of both Barry and Nora. As the demonic speedster chased them across the city, Nora and Barry re-entered the Speed Force as Zoom followed, but were knocked aside when a Time Wraith captured Zoom, causing them to appear in an unknown time and damaging the Speed Force transmitter. Upon realizing that they arrived in 2015, Barry and Nora went to an earlier version of Eobard Thawne to help them in repairing the transmitter, where Nora revealed to Eobard that they required it to stop Cicada in the present. Shortly after Eobard made the necessary reparations, Nora and Barry traveled to the night of the particle accelerator explosion in order to inject dark matter into the armor shard, where Barry revealed to Nora that it was Eobard who murdered his mother, much to Nora's shock as it was never mentioned in the Flash Museum. Shortly after the particle accelerator exploded and the dark matter was added into the shard, Nora and Barry went to Central City Hospital where they hid the shard in one of the structural beams, before returning to the present to face Cicada with their new weapon.
Some time later, when Sherloque confronted Nora about the symbols in her journal, she claimed that she made them up in order to keep track of events even if the timeline changes. Nora then transmitted her latest journal entries to a mysterious individual through Gideon and traveled to Iron Heights Prison in 2049 to confront said individual: Eobard Thawne. Nora became mad at Thawne for hiding the fact that he killed her grandmother. Thawne tells her that he didn't know that she didn't know since her mother should have told her. But since Barry taught her that Thawne only helps himself, he loses Nora's trust and she runs away.
Nora than goes back to S.T.A.R. Labs and picks up her father's blue suit from the loft for Joslyn Jackam's trial and jokes about Barry wearing a green suit to relax the atmosphere before going heading to weather Jackam's trial. At the trial, she saw that Cecile was acting weird because she accidentally felt Jackam's feeling before she recommended that Jackman should get the maximum sentenced. When a car theft was reported, both her and Barry went after the thief who turns out to be a meta that had the ability to disrupt dark matter which made Barry phase constantly. She managed to stable him before bringing him to S.T.A.R. Labs where he was locked in the pipeline until the dark matter effect wore off. Since Barry was unable to testify, Nora was forced to replace him as the CSI. She managed to answer questions about Jackam until she pleads guilty. Back at the lab, she learns that Jackam never made it to prison and because the thief from earlier broke her out. She later finds Jacham who tries to convince Nora that she wasn't involved in her breakout but Nora still didn't believe her and delivered her to the police. In the speed Lab, she discovers that there is no connection between Van Zandt and Jackam and she asks Barry if every criminal stays bad. Barry told her that even the worst criminals like Leonard Snart can become a hero if people see the good in them. Nora than later goes to face Silver Ghost and Weather Witch but failed to convince Joslyn that she was wrong and Raya shot a missile that knocked Nora off her feet. Killer Frost showed up to create an ice wall to stop the criminals but the car phased through the wall. With the help of Cisco, Nora went to the road where the criminals were supposed to be but unbeknown to her, the car was invisible. Just as the car was about to run Nora over, Jackam froze the road which caused Nora to believe that not all criminals are bad.
The next week, Nora was on the crime scene of Carl Bork's murder and deduced that Cicada was on a killing spree. Later when Cicada attacked another former Meta criminal, Nora tries to save the meta, but Cicada breaks her back. She later woke up and realized that she couldn't feel her legs. After she healed, she witnessed Barry almost killing Cicada but managed to stop him by reminding him that killing wasn't what heroes do. However, during her conversation with Barry, Dwyer was able to escape.
A week later, Nora makes a journal entry and sends it to Thawne about her feeling guilty about the fact that she has lied to her parents. Later, she went to the ice rink with her parents and the rest of Team Flash. Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Sherloque introduces the team to a Memory Machine that he created. The machine allows people to travel into other people's memories. The plan is to use the machine to travel into Grace's mind to wake her up from her coma. Fearing that a side effect of the machine will cause Barry to see her memories and find out her secret, Nora decided to travel into Grace's mind herself but gets trapped. While stuck in Grace's memories, Nora discovered that Grace knew that her uncle was Cicada and she is proud of what he is doing for her. When Grace realized that Nora was the Flash's daughter, she summoned her "brain defense mechanism" which was Cicada. Nora was able to successfully defeat him and then tries to convince Grace to come with her but she just replied that she is a liar and summoned another version of Cicada. Her father then appears from a portal and knocked the new Cicada out of the way and saves Nora. Before Barry can talk to Grace, Nora tells him that Grace was not coming so they jump in the portal to leave her mind. Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, the team studied Nora drawing Dwyer's place and they discovered that Grace has a shard of DeVoe's satellite stuck in her head which was way Barry and Iris ended up in Nora's memories. When the team asked Nora why she went in on her own, Sherloque told the team she was protecting a secret. However, instead of revealing her actual secret, Sherloque made the team believe her secret was her painful memories about her being mad at her mother. Later, Nora went to the newly founded Central City Citizen and revealed to her parents that the future had changed and showed them that her newspaper from the future had the new founding date.
A week later, Nora was spying on Sherloque and discovered that he was closed to finding out who she was working with. Fearing that he would find out, she ran to 2049 and talked to Thawne to figure out what she could do to protect her secret. Thawne told Nora that a way to deviate Sherloque's focus on her was to help him with his love life. Nora contacted Sherloque's ex-wives to help but instead helping him, they threaten him with the debt he owns them. After the communication ended, Sherloque walked away heartbroken and Nora had to follow the next stage of Thawne's plan. Knowing the identity and history of the Earth-1 doppelgänger of his ex-wives, Nora managed to create an event in CC Jitters that caused her to meet Sherloque. After finding out Renee was a meta, Sherloque became more focused on stopping Cicada to protect her and left Nora's file for another time keeping her secret safe.
The next week, Nora was present at a meeting of Team Flash where they talk about the fact that the Meta-human cure still needed one month to finish. Barry didn't think they could wait a month so, Sherloque told him that if he brought it into the Speed Force it would be done in an hour. After her father went to the Speed Force, Nora got an emergency call from her mother who was captured by Cicada. She went with Caitlin to rescue Iris but Caitlin was killed in the rescue. Nora reversed time by an hour in order to save Caitlin. In this new timeline was, she managed to convince her mother to stay at S.T.A.R. Labs so she wouldn't get captured. However, in this new timeline, Ralph got captured instead of Iris. Nora again went with Caitlin on a rescue mission and was able to save her from being killed. However, Ralph was killed instead so, Nora time reversed time again. In this new timeline, she convinced both Iris and Ralph to stay at S.T.A.R. Labs but Sherloque got suspicious of her behavior. Nora then gets an alert from Sherloque who was captured. To save Caitlin, Nora convinced Cisco to help her rescue Sherloque but he is killed so, Nora reversed time again. In this new timeline, she managed to keep all of Team Flash S.T.A.R. Labs. However, Cecile was captured so, Nora went to rescue her alone in order to save the rest of the team. However, in her face-off against Cicada, Cecile was killed. Every time Nora faced Cicada, someone on Team Flash was killed and after reversing time 52 times, she realized she can't do it anymore. Nora came clean to the team about the fact that one of them always dies and that she can't prevent it. The team then agreed to help Nora defeat Cicada while preventing all of their deaths. Using Nora's knowledge of time, the team came up with a plan that involved Nora reversing time to Cicada's dagger against him. During the fight with Cicada, everything went as planned and Nora was able to push Cicada into his own dagger so that he got injured and then Cicada flew off. When she told Barry about what happened that day, Barry explained to her that a consequence of time travel is that no one knows what changes might occur. Nora then went back to 2049 and told Thawne that she was not sure if he can manipulate time after what her father taught her. Thawne told her that he is the only speedster who knows how to manipulate time and reminded her of the plan to destroy Cicada's dagger and save her father.
The next week Cisco told the team that the cure was finished so they decided to find a subject that would volunteer to test the cure. The team went to A.R.G.U.S. and met Lyla to see if King Shark would take the cure since he is a meta-human that doesn't want his powers. They met Tanya Lamden and they find out that now they can talk to Shay since she developed a Telepathic crown to communicate with him. When King Shark appeared and asked if the cure could help him Nora was surprised by his presence but then King Shark suddenly escaped after throwing the crown away. Nora asked Barry what they would do know and he told her they would find a new way to catch him. Nora then went with her father to S.T.A.R. Labs to see how the upgrade of the crown was going and Cisco said that it's finished and King Shark has been located so, they went after him. After they located King Shark and were unable to re-communicate with him, Barry injected him with the cure. Later, when Shay woke up, Nora asked him if he remembers when he became a shark the first time but he said he only remembers a glimpse of his life before. Later, after Team Flash discovered Grodd took the crown, Nora informed the team that Grodd's power helped him from being located and learned from Lyla that Grodd escape due to DeVoe's satellite shutting down the power dampening device in his cell. They also learned that he controlled King Shark so that he can get an upgraded version of the crown to amplify his mental abilities and control the whole city. Later when Grodd was located, Nora and Barry went to fight him but during the fight, Grodd managed to stop her and her father from moving. Right before Grodd was about to kill them, King Shark appeared and starting fighting Grodd. Nora and her father witnessed the fight and when they managed to move again they both threw lightning strikes to free King Shark from a trap and to knock Grodd to the ground. Later, during the debrief about how Grodd is going to be contained, Nora asked if Shay is going to stay King Shark forever but doesn't get an answer.
The following week, Nora went to 2049 to tell Thawne about their progress on the cure and he informed Nora Nora that something or someone was coming to change the timeline. Nora returned to 2019 and asked Team Flash if they tried everything to locate Cicada and her parents were impressed by the energy she was using to find Cicada. Nora doubted that her father would be able to convince Dwyer to take the cure but he said he would figure it out. Later at CC Jitters, Nora got excited when she learned that she has her own drink but was interrupted by a meta attack. She and Barry went to confront the meta who but he escaped. However, Nora recognized the acid burn marks from the picture of the final confrontation between the Flash and Cicada and told her father that today is the day he stopped Cicada. At S.T.A.R. Labs, she revealed that Master must have been present during the final confrontation. Nora was then told by Iris that she could go back to her timeline if Cicada was defeated today which made her panic since she wants to stay with her family. Later, she tried to help Barry with how he was going to convince Cicada to take the cure by citing some examples where he has changed people's hearts. Later, she heard her father talking to Cicada during their confrontation but she was upset about the fact that Cicada doesn't care about his legacy since thought that was their only shot at stopping him. Later, Iris tried to spend a lot of time with Nora since she will have to return to 2049 if they stop Cicada. Nora told Iris that she regrets how much time she has spent focusing on stopping Cicada rather than spending that time with her family. When Barry confronted Dwyer a second time, he was able to convince him to take the cure by revealing to him that Grace was a meta. While Dr. Ambres, Cisco, and Caitlin were administering the cure, Nora was in the lounge with Sherloque and Cecile. Sherloque asked Nora how she knew about the newspaper but the power got shut off and they were attacked by another Cicada. After the attack, Nora wondered how it was possible that another Cicada was there.
Nora went to 2049 to confront Thawne because he was supposed to know what he was doing but he admitted that he was wrong and that he failed to stop Cicada. Since he didn't have enough time left, he told Nora that she should tell Barry everything. Back in 2019 at the Central City Hospital, while investigating the new Cicada, Barry asked her if everything was okay but she said that she doesn't know what to do. Later that day, Team Flash detected that a Time Sphere was in Kolins Woods so, Nora, Barry, Sherloque, and Cisco went to investigate. After they determined it was the same one from the S.T.A.R. Labs archives, they concluded that the new Cicada was from the future. The next day, while investigating the murder of a police officer that was killed by the new Cicada, Nora told Joe and Cecile about the fact that the new Cicada was from the future and Barry reveals that there is a stolen case file from 2017. Nora and Barry later went to the crime scene of the missing file with Cisco and he vibed that the meta responsible for the crime killed Grace Gibbons mother and father. Nora then revealed that when she was in Grace's mind, Grace saw herself dressed as Cicada which led them to the conclusion that Grace was the new Cicada. Nora, Barry, and Joe then went to a birthday party to meet Vickie Bolen, who was the one responsible for the death of Grace Gibbon's parents. They interrogated Vickie who told them that she didn't know anything about their deaths and that her family didn't know that she was a meta. Nora then had a vision that Grace was just outside the birthday party. Nora and Barry distracted the children and tried to evacuate the Bolen family but Grace attacked them. She managed to incapacitate Nora and Barry but Vickie managed to use her power to incapacitate Cicada so that they could get out. At the Central City Hospital, Nora and Cecile felt Grace's presence but they were too late as Cicada's dagger broke through the window and took Nora's speed. However, Barry managed to save Vickie. When Nora got her powers back, she took Vickie away while Barry confronted Cicada. Later, after Orlin's death, she was about to tell the team her secret but Sherloque entered and exposed her secret to Team Flash. Sherloque explained everything about Thawne and the fact that she manipulated them which made Barry angry when he realized that it was true. Nora was then locked up by Barry in the pipeline. Nora told him that she was sorry but Barry ignored her and walked away.
After Team Flash read her journal, Iris opened her cell because she understood that the loss of Lia made her vulnerable to Thawne and she told her to not make her regret what she was doing. Nora then went to see Team Flash to explain the full story about how she came in contact with Thawne. When she finished, she told Barry that she just wanted to see him in case he wasn't able to stop Cicada. He told her he understood why she went back in time but didn't understand why she kept getting Thawne's help, especially after she learned what he did, and already had Team Flash to help her. With Nora betraying his trust, Barry sent her back to 2049, warning her that if she attempted to return to 2019, he would know as he would sense disturbances in the Speed Force. Barry then ran back to the present, leaving behind a shocked and tearful Nora.
Later, Nora was sitting next to Thawne's cell wondering how she could see Barry again after what he told her. Then Nora realized that Thawne had time-traveled before without Barry knowing and asked him how that was possible. Thawne didn't want to tell her but Nora insisted so he revealed that he created his own Speed Force called the Negative Speed Force. He warned her about all the negative effects that it had but Nora still wanted to use it. When Nora first tried to use the Negative Speed Force she failed and Thawne just assumed that she didn't have enough hatred to access it. While Nora was talking to Thawne, Iris arrived and told her to step away from him. Nora was surprised that she as there and she told her that she was there to help. Nora wondered where Barry was and when Iris told her that he wasn't there, Nora got angry. During their argument, Nora began succumbing to her anger, worrying Thawne, and tapped into the Negative Speed Force. As she ran into it, she started to feel its negative effects and remembered the worst moments of her life as she attempted to return to 2019. After exiting the negative Speed Force, reaching 2019, Nora's eyes began to glow red.
Return to 2019
After Nora returned to 2019, she infiltrated McCulloch Technologies's server room and scanned the building's blueprints. In a warehouse in Keystone City, she met up with Peter Merkel, Joslyn Jackam, and Brie Larvan and convinced them to help her steal weapons from McCulloch Tech to sell on the Black Market. The first step of their plan was to retrieve Spencer Young's phone from the S.T.A.R. Labs archives and kidnap Cisco. During the operation, Nora managed to retrieve the phone but was confronted by Barry. During their confrontation, Barry expressed deep regret and apologized for abandoning Nora, although Nora declined his apologies and snapped, thinking Barry had stopped loving her, causing her eyes to glow red. She then used the Negative Speed Force to throw lightning at Barry, which allowed her to escape. Back at the warehouse, she asked Cisco to hack the phone but since Cisco didn't take her request seriously, she threatened him by phasing her hand through his chest which convinced him to do it. Later, Jackam complained about their weird made up names but Nora insisted that they have to trust her. Jackam then revealed that she knew Nora's identity from the day of her trial. While they were talking, Cisco informed them that he had finished hacking the phone and gave it to Nora. She then gave it to Larvan and told Jackam to tie Cisco back up. The Young Rogues then began their heist at McCulloch Tech. They infiltrated the building as visitors and once they located the Forge, they knocked out all the guards. They entered the Forge but before they stole anything, the Young Rogues betrayed Nora and tied her to chair along with all of the guards. They then sent a message to the city saying the Flash had to come to them and reveal his identity soon or they would kill all of the hostages. The Flash arrived but it was later revealed that is was actually Sherloque using VR technology. Nora was then surprised when some of the hostages were revealed to be Team Flash with facial transmogrification devices. While Iris and Joe secured the actual hostages and fought Merkel, Nora was saved from a lightning strike by Barry who jumped in front her. The lightning strike miraculously bounced off him and hit the power dampener in the Forge which allowed him and Nora to stop Larvan and Jackam. In the aftermath, Nora was confronted by her parents at S.T.A.R. Labs about the fact that creating the Young Rogues wasn't a great idea and she should have come to them for help. However, Nora revealed that she created the Young Rogues in order to steal a Mirror gun that they could use to destroy Cicada's dagger. Barry decided that they should use the gun to stop Cicada and welcomed Nora back to the team. Later, it was revealed that Cicada planned to spread a virus across the city that would kill all Meta-humans.
Later, the team talked about the effects of the Cryo-Atomizer (the device that would serve as a way to infect the city with the virus) and they also talked about why Nora still had Red Lightning. However, she said that she was fine since she didn't feel any negative emotion. Later, the team received a distress call from Sherloque whose girlfriend was attacked by Cicada so Nora ran with Barry to stop her. However, Cicada was able to see what Nora saw so she flew away to avoid the lightning strikes. Sometime later at the crime scene, Nora and Barry figured out that Cicada planned to use her dagger to spread the virus and Nora told her parent that she could see what Cicada saw and conclude that they could use that power to stop her. Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora told the team that she knew where is the last part of Cicada's virus was, Ollins Laboratories. Before Barry took off, he told her to stay away because her connection to Cicada could compromise the mission. Later, Nora vibrated her body so fast that no one could see her so she could overhear a conversation where Ralph theorized the timeline of Cicada and pointed out the fact that something didn't add up about the dagger. Nora then went to Cisco's workshop to get the Cerebral inhibitor to try to access Cicada's mind but she was stopped by her parents who talked her out of it. However, they eventually agreed to let her try but only if she did it in the trap that the team used to stop Eobard Thawne so everyone would be safe. Nora then confronted Grace in her mind and discovered that she was headed to CCPD where all the metas that were taking the cure were. Nora wanted to go with Barry he still told her to stay behind. So she, Iris, and Sherloque stayed behind at S.T.A.R. Labs and helped Cisco to deactivate the virus.
When Ralph was brought back to S.T.A.R. Labs after interfering with the Mirror Gun blast, Nora asked the team how they could "fix him" so they could ask him why he interfered. At CCPD, Barry and Cisco found a piece of wood that they figured out was from Cicada's Lair. Back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Sherloque solved the mystery of Ralph interference and concluded that Thawne's plan involved him avoiding his execution by getting Nora to destroy Cicada's dagger. Nora got upset about the fact that Thawne had manipulated her from the beginning so, Barry taught her about the consequences of making mistakes. Later, the team found Grace's cabin and they found a way to breach and trap her at S.T.A.R. Labs while Nora connected herself to young Grace's mind to try to convince her to take the cure. After a good version of her uncle appeared in her mind, Grace agreed to take the cure. However, the shard in her head helped counter the cure which allowed her future self to escape her containment at S.T.A.R. Labs and defeat every member of the team in the cabin. Cicada was about to kill Nora but Cisco breached the Mirror Gun to Barry and he used to destroy Cicada's dagger. Moments later, Grace was cured and her future self was erased from existence.
Ceasing to exist
After Team Flash destroyed Cicada's dagger, Nora and Barry went to 2049 to try to stop Thawne but he had already escaped. The three began to fight and Thawne had the upper hand until Team Flash arrived and crashed into him with the Time Sphere. Nora was about to kill Thawne but before she could, her hands began to glow. The team realized that since they created a new timeline when they destroyed Cicada's dagger, Nora's timeline no longer existed so she was being erased from existence. Thawne told Barry that Nora could be saved if she ran into the Negative Speed Force. However, Nora chose not to do that since she knew the Negative Speed Force had begun to make her more like Thawne and that wasn't who she wanted to be. She accepted her fate and faded away after embracing her devastated parents for the last time.
- "It looks like it's a gift from someone who wanted you both to know how special you are. Someone who understands that time is precious and right now is all we've got. Relatively speaking."
- —Nora West-Allen to Cecile Horton and Joe West[src]
Like her father, Barry Allen, Nora is a brilliant forensic scientist with an aptitude for science and is a bubbly, excitable and enthusiastic young woman. She highly idolizes her father and aspires to be just like him.
Nora was deeply impacted by Barry's absence throughout her life and struggles with the idea of going back to her time period, where he is not there. She even hindered Team Flash's efforts to send her back home by using negative tachyons so she could spend more time with her dad. Having a lot in common with her father, Nora is a notorious daddy's girl.
However, Nora grew to have bitter hatred towards her mother, Iris, upon finding out that Iris placed a power-dampening chip inside her so she couldn't use her speed, as well as keeping the truth about her father being the Flash a secret from her, Nora retained her frostiness towards her mother when meeting her in the past; she didn't want to let Iris see her at Jenna West's baby shower, was not receptive when her mother tried to bond with her at CC Jitters, didn't hug Iris as she did with Barry when being sent back to her own time and refused to give her mother her new phone number when Barry bought Nora a cellphone. Nora even frequently subtly insulted Iris's blog and lack of cooking skills, hinting she doesn't even have any respect for her mother anymore. Nora's anger towards her mother also blinds her to reason, as she refused to believe Iris's warnings that Spencer Young was dangerous, which turned out to be true.
Despite the troublesome relationship Nora has with her mother and the non-existent relationship she has with her (missing) father, Nora is proven to have close familial ties to each member of her family, including Team Flash. She appears especially close to Cecile Horton, her grandfather, Joe and her uncle, Wally West.
However, after learning more about Iris from Cecile, including her accomplishments as a journalist, Nora began to realize her mother was a good person deserving of her admiration, upon seeing Iris jump over a roof without a second thought to unlock a falling Barry's power-dampening cuffs, Nora was in awe of her mother's selfless act. Realizing how unfair it was to blame her mother for a decision she hasn't made yet, Nora apologized to Iris for her initial harsh demeanor and the two began to make amends. Nora has begun to bond with Iris, with the two developing a more positive working relationship.
Nora is keen to keep Barry safe and secure so he cannot disappear in 2024, therefore, letting Nora grow up with her father, she was even mad at her father for disappearing, despite not knowing him as a child and wanted to do everything she could to stop that, even begging him to quit being the Flash, his absence has lead Nora to want to learn everything she can about not only Barry but also Iris as well, with things that the Flash Museum cannot tell her. Her trip into the past to defeat Cicada made Nora learn about Barry's potential future as Savitar, who, when is shot by Iris, horrifies Nora. This made Nora realize that she just "wants to know her father" more and not keep secrets or hidden truths between them.
Nora is, at least, attracted to women, although it is unknown whether she is a lesbian or bi/pansexual. This is seen when she expressed an attraction towards Spencer and even flirted with her; Nora even explicitly claimed to her mother, Iris, that she finds Spencer "cute". She also says in her journal "Oh shrap, am I crushing on her?. Yep, totally am. Which is why I hope she's not bad!. Because maybe I'll get to hang out with her sometime".
Powers and abilities
- "My name is Nora West-Allen and I'm the fastest woman alive. When I'm from, 30 years from now, I'm the guardian of Central City. I'm a speedster; just like my dad. People call me "XS". Every day I hope to live up to the legacy of The Flash. But I've still got a long way to go."
- —Nora West-Allen[src]
- Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Nora possesses a natural connection to the Speed Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her father, Barry Allen in using these abilities, as she can only learn so much from her mother, Iris, Eobard Thawne and the Flash Museum.
- Accelerated healing factor: As a speedster, Nora regenerates faster than humans do. According to her, normal axon growth rate reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimeters.
- Bodily vibration: Like most speedsters, Nora can vibrate her body for various effects.
- Intangibility: By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Nora can physically pass through solid matter. Whilst only having learned this when she met with her father in the past, with the help of her father and her uncle, Wally West, she vibrated an entire airplane and all of its passengers to keep it from crashing.
- Invisibility: Nora can vibrate her body so fast that she can no longer be perceived by the human eye.
- Electrokinesis: Unlike other speedsters, Nora can produce both yellow and purple electricity from her body, commonly seen when running. After she tapped into the Negative Speed Force, her yellow and purple lightning turned red and purple.
- Superhuman durability: Nora possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans.
- Superhuman speed: Nora can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive", which if true, means that Nora's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters. Her speed is proven to be somewhat able to keep up with her father and she was also able to easily outrun Godspeed, an impressive feat as he was able to unleash an electric output that was greater than Barry's current top power level (three billion joules); which was a result of the Velocity-9 serum. However, despite this, Nora is not as fast as Barry at his current top speed.
- Superhuman agility: Nora has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, she can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.
- Superhuman reflexes: Nora's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.
- Superhuman momentum: Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out.
- Aerokinesis: Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming it around them.
- Time travel: The kinetic energy buildup from Nora's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time. She first used this ability to travel back to 2017 to meet her father for the first time.
- Superhuman stamina: Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered.
- Mental link to Grace Gibbons: Nora's time in Grace's memories seems to have left her with a mental connection to the latter's mind, allowing Nora to know when Grace is nearby, and even see things that Grace is seeing.
- Negative Speed Force connection: After being sent back to 2049 by Barry, Eobard Thawne reluctantly taught Nora how to tap into the Negative Speed Force in order to travel back to 2019; thus gaining a connection to it. However, she later gave up her connection to the Negative Speed Force.
- Acrobatics: While distracting Vanessa Jansen/Block in order to tire the latter from overusing her powers, Nora was able to successfully evade all of her attacks, displaying expertise in flips and other maneuvers.
- Drawing/Sketch artist: Using her speedster powers to preserve quick memory, Nora is a talented sketch artist; she was able to quickly complete a drawing with elegant detail in seconds.
- "You know i'm a forensic scientist too? CCU grad just like you. 5.6 GPA. I could help you get through this."
- —Nora West-Allen on her skills as a CSI
- Genius-level intellect/Forensics: Like her father, Barry Allen, Nora is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 5.6 GPA. From a young age, Nora was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like her father Barry, Nora is a highly capable forensics examiner. From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Nora invented the Time language, used to record events regardless of changes to the timeline, which even the combined efforts of Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow had difficulty deciphering. Nora also exceeded the expectations of her future's advanced education system, having studied neuro-regeneration in her fifth-grade STEM class. Nora's intellect earned praise from both Eobard Thawne and Harrison Sherloque Wells.
- Bilingualism: In addition to English, Nora knows the mysterious language that Barry learned when he was trapped in the Speed Force for six months. It was revealed to be known as "Time language", which Nora used to communicate through time with the imprisoned Eobard Thawne. When questioned by Sherloque Wells, Nora claimed to have developed the language herself, which the former was skeptical of.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Initially, Nora was unable to fight, losing to Godspeed once and ultimately taking him down without combat. Later, Nora has improved and shown to be adapt in unarmed combat as she was able to hold her own against a future version of Grace Gibbons and even briefly push her back, and later her skills have greatly improved, able to quickly defeat two guards without using her powers.
- Negative tachyons: Nora used a device pumping negative tachyons into her system, which would slow her down and allow her to pretend like she is unable to travel back to her proper point in the timeline.
- Power-dampening tech: Nora has stated that, in the future, presumably sometime shortly after Barry's disappearance in the Crisis of 2019, Iris had a power-dampening chip surgically implanted into Nora's body. As a result, Nora's meta-human powers were suppressed all her life, and she only learned about them approximately six months before she'd introduced herself to her parents, meaning she'd have only discovered them shortly before she showed up at her parents' wedding.
- Cold temperatures: Because speed is produced by a build-up of heat in the target's atoms, Nora is vulnerable to extremely cold temperatures as shown when in battle with Thomas Snow's evil second personality, Icicle.
- Hyper-metabolism: While having tremendous stamina, a trade-off of her enhanced speed is an equally accelerated metabolism. To which, Nora is required to consume great amounts of nutrients between each super-speed to keep up her strength.
- Mental link to Grace Gibbons: Nora's mental connection to Grace works both ways, allowing Grace to know when Nora's coming. It also causes Nora to tap into the Negative Speed Force since she feels Grace's anger.
- Negative emotions: Because Nora was required to use her negative emotions, such as fear, hate and anguish to use the Negative Speed Force, the use of the Negative Speed Force corrupted her from the inside. However, she later gave up her connection to the Negative Speed Force so these emotions no longer corrupt her.
- XS suit: Nora wears a protective suit as XS, to hide her identity when fighting crime. It was originally designed by Cisco Ramon for her mother, Iris West-Allen, when Barry Allen's powers were transferred to Iris. Nora got the suit from the Time Vault in 2049; when she began acting as a superhero.
- Rogue suit: As the leader of the new Rogues team Nora used a different suit with a similar purple color scheme, along with her regular XS mask.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- (video footage)
- Nora is a fan of the computer game Oregon Trail.
- Like her father, Nora's favorite dessert is two scoops of cookie dough ice cream with extra sprinkles from the Mason Family Ice Cream Shop in Happy Harbor, Rhode Island.
- Nora is fond of the coffee from CC Jitters, particularly the Killer Frost drink.
- Nora has double piercings in her right ear and triple piercings in her left ear.
- Nora is unique in that she is the only known speedster to have dual-colored lightning.
- The first reference to Nora's existence came in the shape of two quotes referenced by Barry and Cisco Ramon in the fourth season's premiere, "". The first was when Barry came out of the Speed Force and was mumbling "Nora shouldn't be here". The second was when Cisco unscrambled the Speed Force code and unveiled the phrase "This house is bitchin'", which was coined by Nora.
- Nora is the 11th character in the Arrowverse to have an episode named after her in a civilian sense in some way, after Sara Lance, Felicity Smoak, Harrison Wells, Oliver Queen, Alex Danvers, Zari Tomaz, Harry Wells, Iris West-Allen, Ava Sharpe, and Winn Schott.
- Nora is also the fourth character in the Arrowverse to have an episode title be solely her name, after Sara, Alex, and Zari.
- Nora is the first female and fourth LGBT character on , following David Singh, Hartley Rathaway, and Rob.
- Despite being from 2049, Nora doesn't appear to have any restrictions placed on her vigilante activities by A.R.G.U.S.'s anti-meta-human act. This indicates that Zari Tomaz's future didn't come to pass, doesn't exist in her timeline, or for some unexplained reason, Nora is not affected by the legislation.
- It could also be that because Nora didn't know about her speedster abilities until adulthood and thus wouldn't have acted as a meta-human vigilante prior to discovering them.
- Nora has altered the timeline more than any speedster, changing the timeline at least 54 times.
Behind the scenes
- Nora can be seen as a composite character or various characters from the comics:
- In the main DC comics continuity, Nora Allen II of the Justice League: Legacy alternate timeline was similarly a time-traveling meta-human speedster and the daughter of Barry Allen and Green Lantern Jessica Cruz.
- In the comics, Dawn Allen is the original daughter of Barry and Iris, and is also a speedster from the future who dons a purple suit.
- XS is a speedster and superhero in the 30th Century, and is also a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. She is the daughter of Dawn Allen and granddaughter of Barry and Iris. Her real name is Jenni Ognats, which was used by Nora as a pseudonym while leading the new Rogues and infiltrating McCulloch Technologies.
- Nora's personality and motivation for time travel on the show is also similar to that of Impulse, the hyperactive and reckless cousin of XS in the comics who journeyed to the time when Wally West was the Flash from the future to join him as a superhero.
- However, Nora's motivation is more in line with the Young Justice counterpart of Impulse, who traveled back in time to prevent the Flash from going missing/dying prematurely to stop a bad future timeline from happening.
- Lia Nelson also nicknamed Nora "Lady Flash", who is a separate character in DC Comics.
- Nora's catchphrase "Schway" was first seen in the animated series Batman Beyond, where it was used by Terry McGinnis, a teenager in the future of Gotham City.
- Nora is the first main character of who debuted in and the fourth to debut on another Arrowverse show.
- Even before her identity was revealed, fans had long since guessed that she was Barry and Iris's daughter from the future. Likely as a joke at the fans, who were told repeatedly Nora wasnt Dawn Allen, Thawne guesses that to be Nora's name.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 ""
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 ""
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 ""
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 ""
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 ""
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 ""
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 ""
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 ""
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 ""
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 ""
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 ""
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 ""
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 ""
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 ""
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 ""
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 ""
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 ""
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 ""
- ↑ ""
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 ""
- ↑ ""
- ↑ ""
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 ""
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 24.3 24.4 ""
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 ""
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 ""