- For the character who impersonated him, see Damien Darhk.
Odin resides in Valhalla, located in the realm of Asgard.
In the year 1000, when Leif Eriksson among with his clan visited the territory of Vinland, the future United States, and by accident, started to worship anachronistic Beebo, which would've brought on the aberration of New Valhalla, if it wasn't for Damien Darhk's intervention, impersonating Odin and using magic provided by Mallus to replicate the mythological god's lightning-based powers.
Current timeline: The Legends were able to defeat Darhk on the occasion, in the process using Beebo's likeness to make them believe that Jesus Christ is the one true God, which doesn't necessarily contradict science and evolution.
Powers and abilities
- Fulgurkinesis: Odin was alleged to use lightning for transportation and weaponized attacks, which was replicated by Damien Darhk.
- Spear: The vikings associated Odin with wielding a spear. Damien Darhk replicated the beliefs by also equipping himself with a spear.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- In real life, Odin is indeed a god in interconnected Germanic and Norse mythologies associated with wisdom, healing, death, the gallows, royalty, knowledge, battle, sorcery, poetry, frenzy, and the runic alphabet.
- In the DC comics, several versions of Odin mostly represent the original mythological version.
- In "", Odin was seen as a god with lightning powers however in mythology his son Thor is more commonly associated with thunder and lightning.