The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Where's the Captain? Where's Rip?"
"I'm Captain now."
- —Sara Lance informs Jonah Hex she is the new leader of the Legends
|The Legends are still reeling from the news that their time travel-nemesis is a speedster when they are alerted to an Aberration in the Old West. When the Legends arrive they find their old friend Jonah Hex in trouble with his arch-nemesis, Quentin Turnbull. The team soon discovers that they need to stop Turnbull and his gang from conquering the West and branding it his own lawless territory. To Hex's surprise, Sara is in charge and dispatches the team. Rory is ecstatic to be in the Wild West, but Sara makes Amaya work with him to keep him on task, which is easier said than done. Meanwhile, Nate, Ray and Jax try to infiltrate Turnbull's gang, but find themselves in a shootout leaving Nate's confidence shaken.|
Preparation ran from September 6 until September 14, 2016. Shooting ran from September 15 until September 26, 2016.
- Nate attempts to use the stock Western phrase "This town ain't big enough for the two of us", before realizing that there are multiple people there.
- Ray gives the advice that "Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear". This is a misquotation of Mark Twain, "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear".
- At the end, Sara tells Ray and Nate that their friends from 2016 need their help, setting up .
- The origin of Jonah Hex's facial scars is different from his comic book counterpart where he was given the "mark of the demon" for being considered a cheater in a trial by combat. In the show, his face was burned while escaping a fire caused by Quentin Turnbull.
- When Nate, Jax, and Ray are deciding on whether to enter Turnbull's mine, Ray is not wearing his cowboy hat, but when the camera returns to him seconds later, he is, then he isn't again.
- While running from Turnbull, the Legends hide behind a wagon which Turnbull blows up, but they immediately hide behind the same wagon again, which is unharmed.
- When Nate is first shot and placed in the med bay, he is still wearing his Western outfit. When he wakes up later on however, he is wearing modern clothes. This should not be possible unless Ray or someone else dressed Nate while he was healing.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" •" " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.