- "In this war, we fight versions of ourselves. But when two sides are evenly matched, there is no winning. Only endless suffering. I know now you are strong. You are the advantage we need to achieve our goal."
"To live! We did not ask to be born, but we do ask not to die. The others, they want your speed to give to their master, August Heart. But upon completion of their mission, they will bow down to his final edict. Total submission."
- —A Godspeed clone and The Flash
"P.O.W." is the sixteenth episode of the seventh season of , and the one-hundred-forty-ninth episode overall. It aired on July 6, 2021.
|John Diggle arrives in Central City with a weapon to help Barry stop the Godspeed War. Meanwhile, Allegra and Ultraviolet's new bond is put to the ultimate test, while Joe and Kristen Kramer are hunted by a former colleague of hers.|
At home, Barry watches a news report about exactly how awful the Godspeed War is getting and he plans to take ease off to battle them when his little girl Nora appears to him once more, cautioning him that he needs to accomplish something before it's past the point of no return. It would appear is a fantasy also, however the danger is by all accounts genuine.
At STAR Labs, Barry speeds in having been beaten by more Godspeeds. Iris stays at home debilitated and the Godspeed assaults are deteriorating and they can't foresee it. Cecile alarms the group that she hasn't heard from Joe and it would seem as a result of the Godspeeds, nobody can call or text in or out of Central City.
Outside of Central City, a man - Adam - comes up on the consuming destruction of the vehicle, however Joe and Kramer both figured out how to get away from the vehicle. Presently they are being pursued. Joe attempts to call for help, however Adam is additionally sticking cell administration.
Caitlin stands up to Barry regarding what is disturbing him and he educates her concerning the fantasies he's had about his little girl and how it's stressing him. He questions what everything implies since Godspeed was initially her scalawag later on. As he's attempting to figure things out, Diggle appears with what may be an approach to end the Godspeed War. The gadget is an entropy trap, something Cisco made for them. It basically freezes whatever is trapped in it's space. They need to utilize it to trap a Godspeed so they can address it, however Diggle isn't sure to such an extent that is a smart thought and soon, he begins having cerebral pains. Diggle and The Flash group up and they wind up getting one of the Godspeeds in the entropy trap. The Godspeed will not talk at first, yet when he does, he tends to The Flash as Barry Allen. This Godspeed discloses to him that one bunch of them needs Barry's speed to provide for their lord and afterward they will bite the dust. Different would not like to pass on. Along these lines, they've returned to this time, the two gatherings searching for August Heart to keep him from getting the force in any case. They request Barry's assistance, however Barry will not kill anybody, inciting Godspeed to reveal to him that in case he isn't a partner, he is a foe and break, obliterating the snare.
Diggle sends the others away after Barry lashes out at the group and asks him what is happening. Barry enlightens him concerning Nora. He is stressed over how August Heart being in the current affects Nora and for the future and he needs to run into the future to beware of Nora. Diggle reveals to him that the main occupation is being a dad and there is no distance he wouldn't go for his own family.
Barry discloses to Cecile he's racing to 2049 to mind Nora and Cecile uncovers that iris has been perusing Nora's diary and has three leads on where August Heart is. Cecile will go search for him, intending to take Diggle and Allegra with her, however Allegra doesn't reply and John has a dreadful migraine assault. Cecile attempts to understand him and she is before long overpowered by it, as well. She reveals to him that what she felt feels boundless, yet Diggle says he's fine and they'll manage it when they're set.
Barry goes to rush to 2049 however discovers the way hindered by Godspeeds. He gets exited some place and found by Deon who discloses to him that they have a great deal to discuss.
The Godspeeds are benefiting from unadulterated Speed Force energy and are keeping Speed Force Nora occupied. In addition, Deon is caught up with guarding Iris. Ends up, something isn't right with Iris. She's staging through transient planes so Deon is balancing out her. Barry gets back to STAR and tells Caitlin and Chester.
While looking for August Heart, Diggle has one more scene and is almost taken out by a Godspeed until Frost appears, yet he won't sit out until they get Heart. They discover somebody taking cover behind a dumpster at the last area they are attempting to check and keeping in mind that he doesn't have a clue about his name, he realizes that area is significant. They return him to STAR Labs. The man consents to allow them to utilize dull make a difference to attempt to get his memory to run and when they offer him the chance, he can disclose to them his name: August.
Kramer and Joe sidestep Adam the entire evening and afterward understand that he may not know who he is hunting. It gives Kramer a thought. Kramer defies Adam, diverting him long enough for Joe to get a meta sleeve onto him. Adam says he's undying and after the Army let him down, he chose to be out for himself. He discloses to her he gives half of the cash he gets from his work back to the booking. Joe holds Kramer back from shooting him.
Esperanza, presently recuperating from her medical procedure, plans to pass on Central City to pursue down those engaged with Black Hole. She requests that Allegra accompany her. Allegra needs to delay until the Godspeed War is finished, however Esperanza leaves. Allegra later goes searching for Esperanza and thinks that she is seriously harmed. Lamentably, in addition to the fact that she rejects Allegra, yet Esperanza's wounds are excessively incredible and she kicks the bucket in Allegra's arms prior to burning to tidy.
Diggle gets ready to leave Central City and discloses to Barry that there's something he's been procrastinating on for a really long time and it nearly got him killed - and we get a concise flashback go that green shining box from the Arrow finale.
Sitting attempting to manage everything, Barry is visited by his little girl Nora who reveals to him that everything will be alright and afterward she discloses to him that they're "both" OK. After a second another speedster appears: Bart, Barry's child.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow and Frost
- Danielle Nicolet as Cecile Horton
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Jesse L. Martin as Joe West
Special guest star
- Alexa Baraja Plante as Esperanza Garcia
- Carmen Moore as Captain Kristen Kramer
- Christian Magby as Deon Owens
- Karan Oberoi as August Heart
- Julian Black Antelope as Adam Creyke
Special appearance by
- The episode title is a common abbreviation for "prisoner of war".
- As mentioned by John Diggle, the events of this episode take place sometime after "", when he visited Gotham City.
- After the imprisoned Godspeed escapes the pipeline, Barry says, "We thought we were interrogating him. He was interrogating us." This is very similar to Barry's line from the end of "", "We thought we set a trap for him, but he set a trap for us."
- Diggle shoots one of the Godspeeds with nanites and says, "Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer." This is a reference to Oliver Queen's line from "".
- Diggle references the events of Season 6 of , where he suited up as the Green Arrow to protect Oliver Queen's secret identity.
- Nora only has purple lighting now and Bart has yellow lightning.
- The entropy trap used against the Godspeeds was said to have been one-of-a-kind because it was made of unique Time Trapper tech, referencing the Time Trapper, a time-traveling villain from the future in the comics also known as the Living Embodiment of Entropy. This implies A.R.G.U.S. faced the Time Trapper and obtained some of his tech at some point prior to this episode.
- In the official press release for the episode, Kristen Kramer's first name was misspelt as "Kristin".
- Cecile Horton mentioned that the events of this episode take place in 2021; however, the events of "" take place roughly four weeks after "" (which was set in mid-2020), making it unlikely for Cecile's statement to be accurate.
- Barry worries that by going into the future to check on Nora in 2049 will cause another Flashpoint. However, he has it backwards; only changing the past (like saving his mother and imprisoning Thawne) would do that. Whatever causes the Godspeed army to start is in the future, so he can prevent it and keep the present unaffected.
|Reflections and Lies|
|"" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • ""|
|The Godspeed Imperative|
|"" • " " • "" • ""|