- "That is the thing about teaching. It's not about what you want to say. It's about what they need to hear. Remember first thing i taught you? Living is not for the weak. Your children are not weak, Oliver. They're also not children. Whatever it is you have to say, they can handle it. If you do not, they will never learn to be heroes."
- —Anatoly's advice to Oliver on hiding the truth from his children.
- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- David Ramsey as John Diggle/Spartan
- Rick Gonzalez (credit only)
- Juliana Harkavy (credit only)
- Katherine McNamara as Mia Smoak
- Ben Lewis as older William Clayton
- Joseph David-Jones (credit only)
Special appearance by
Special guest star
- Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels
- David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
- Barry Levy as Alexi Burov
- Yurij Kis as Oleg
- Alex Bogomolov as Bratva #1
- Uri Burstyn as Russian Bruce Buffer
- Romeo Reyes as Manny Jr
- Claire Smithies as Promoter
Preparation ran from August 16 until August 26, 2019. Shooting ran from August 27 until September 9, 2019.
- The name of the episode means durability/endurance in Russian.
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Joseph David-Jones (Connor Hawke) after being promoted to a series regular.
- Like the previous episodes of the season, this episode has also many references and callbacks to previous seasons, mainly from the flashbacks in Season 5.
- The name of the episode is likely a callback to "", in which one of Anatoly's first words to Oliver was "prochnost". Anatoly and Oliver also talk about Anatoly's first lesson to Oliver, which was "living is not for the weak", that also happened in Crucible.
- John meeting Roy is almost the exact same as Thea's meeting with Roy in "".
- When Anatoly and Oliver first meet, he jokes about not punching him, which he did upon first meeting him in "".
- Oliver first fighting a man bigger than his size, ending tied-up in a chair and getting interrogated by Bratva is very similar to what happened in "". When Oliver and Mia talk about getting out of the chair by dislocating thumbs, Oliver quotes Anatoly from the same episode, saying "it's a useful technique, if getting tied-up in chairs will become habit".
- Mia having to fight four Bratva thugs and ring the bell is same Oliver had to do in "".
- Kapiushion is the nickname Bratva gave Oliver, originally in it was Kapot, but was changed, due to latter meaning "car hood".
- Anatoly says that both him and Oliver have matching tattoos, with Oliver replying not anymore, referencing the events of both flashbacks and present day of "".
- William says he met Mia in a fight club, referencing the events of flash-forwards in "".
- The press originally had Connor Hawke in the description instead of Diggle, the former who doesn't appear at all in this episode.
- Mia tells Oliver that she doesn't cook much, to which Oliver quips that it makes sense; referencing that Mia may have inherited Felicity's bad cooking skills.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.