- For the psychic bank robber who goes by "Psi", see Gayle Marsh.
Psi at some point worked at Fort Rozz. When Fort Rozz crashed, she lost her physical form and was manipulated by Facet Jens to defeat Supergirl, but eventually she was redeemed once Facet's true intentions were revealed.
Powers and abilities
- Kryptonian-Psychic physiology: Unlike kryptonians, Psi is a very powerful psychic.
- Telepathy: Psi is able to read the minds of other people and communicate with others mentally and projects her thoughts into others, as well as hear others people's conversation psychically.
- Psionic blasts: Being a telepath, Psi can project a powerful "mental blast" that can hit the target mentally or leave them unconscious.
- Psychic illusion: Psi can project realistic illusions in other people's minds and make them experience things that not actually happen.
- Shock waves: Having telekinetic abilities, Psi is able to project waves of telekinetic force to hit, propel, crush or cut a target.
Adventures of Supergirl
- In the mainstream DC comics, Psi is a human named Gayle Marsh, who at the age of twelve, developed psychic powers. She was created by Paul Kupperberg and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in Daring New Adventures of Supergirl #1 (November, 1982).
|Other versions of Psi|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Psi.|
|Earth: 38 • Psi (Adventures of Supergirl)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.