- "The Queen Consolidated's success of late is a result of its targeted diversification. We have been making impressive inroads in cutting-edge fields like bio-tech and clean energy."
- —Walter Steele[src]
It was run by Robert until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira Queen became the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood. In 2013, with Walter's help, Oliver Queen became co-CEOs with Isabel Rochev. Later though, Isabel took over Queen Consolidated and became CEO with Slade Wilson's help until her death.
Queen Consolidated has subsidiaries all over the United States and abroad, including Vancouver, Canada and a prominent corporation in Moscow, Russia. The company also has a holding in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 History
- 2 Known employees
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Behind the scenes
- 6 References
Over the next few years, Queen Consolidated began modernizing as it expanded into cutting edge fields such as biotechnology and clean energy, bringing the company to new heights. In late 2012, a separate site was commissioned for the Applied Sciences division, named in honor of Robert.
The compliance department of Queen Consolidated tagged Moira's $2.6 million variance in November 2012, prompting Walter to investigate in order to prevent the company from facing an IRS audit. Later, Walter seemingly closed the proceedings, but had I.T. specialist Felicity Smoak look into the transaction off-the-books.
After Walter's disappearance, Moira took over as acting CEO. Walter was eventually found and rescued by the Hood. Despite this, Walter resigned from his position as CEO, as he had figured out that Moira was involved in his kidnapping and wanted to keep as much distance from her as possible. Moira continued to serve as acting CEO until she was arrested for conspiracy to commit murder; due to her involvement in the Undertaking, the board of directors removed her as the acting CEO for good.
Moira's involvement in the Undertaking not only resulted in a huge scandal for Queen Consolidated, but it also almost resulted in the company becoming bankrupt.
In 2013 to early 2014, Oliver fought to save his family's company and with help from Walter Steele, became a 50% shareholder in Queen Consolidated and he became co-CEOs with Isabel Rochev. As CEO of Queen Consolidated, Oliver made Felicity his executive assistant, much to her dismay, so she would be in close proximity, he needed her help to run the company and he trusted her completely. John Diggle remained Oliver's bodyguard and driver, while also helping him run the company. Oliver planned to use Queen Consolidated's resources to help repair the city after the Undertaking and restore the good standing of the Queen name. In this endeavor, he began working with alderman Sebastian Blood while supporting his mayoral campaign.
Oliver and Isabel had a rivalry running the company as her full focus was on business and turning a profit. While Isabel had business experience, Oliver's secret responsibilities as the Arrow often made it hard for him to prove himself as a capable CEO to the board. Getting investors to help fund Queen Consolidated also posed a challenge.
In April 2014, Slade Wilson returned and Oliver focused more on stopping him than running the company. When Thea Queen was kidnapped by Slade and an important board meeting came up, Oliver made Isabel temporary CEO so he could focus on saving Thea from Slade. Isabel used the opportunity to her advantage and became full CEO of Queen Consolidated with backing from Slade after deceiving Oliver; until her death. During that time, she deliberately ran the company and many of it's assets into the ground, looking to strip Oliver of his financial resources.
In late 2014, Oliver attempted to bid for his company back, but ultimately the board named Ray Palmer as CEO. As a part of his new vision, Ray eventually re-branded the company under his own banner, Palmer Technologies.
On April 25, 2024, one of The Central City Citizen newspapers from 2024 held by Eobard Thawne announced a merger with Wayne Tech of a Queen Inc.. It is unclear if the Queen Industrial Inc. sub-division remained active under that name after the Palmer re-brand or if control of the company eventually reverted to the Queen family.
- Bobby (security guard)
- Gerry Conway (executive assistant to Felicity Smoak; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Ned Foster (COO; part of Palmer Technologies)
- William Green (fired; deceased)
- Josiah Hudson (head of security)
- Doug Miller (head of Applied Sciences; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Ray Palmer (CEO; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Moira Queen (acting CEO, until indictment; deceased)
- Oliver Queen (CEO; removed by the board of directors)
- Robert Queen (founder and CEO; deceased)
- Derek Reston (foreman of Queen Industrial Inc.; laid off)
- Isabel Rochev (former intern, CEO; deceased)
- Felicity Smoak (Computer Sciences; IT department and executive assistant to Oliver Queen; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- Peter Kang
- Ted Daniels (Applied Sciences, spy; deceased)
- Robert Queen (deceased)
- Moira Queen (deceased)
- Walter Steele (formerly; resigned)
- Oliver Queen (50%)
- Isabel Rochev (50%; formerly; deceased)
Arrow: Season 2.5
Arrow: The Dark Archer
- Queen Consolidated generates over 240,000 watts of electricity.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.
|Other versions of Queen Consolidated|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Queen Consolidated.|