- For other uses of "Brainiac", see Brainiac.
- "What I'm saying is love is not meant to minimize you. It makes you more. More capable. More compassionate. And the people who really love you, they don't want this for you."
- —Querl Dox on her Earth-Prime doppelgänger's personality inhibitors[src]
Querl Dox, also known as Brainiac 5 and nicknamed "Brainy" by Kara Danvers, is one of the doppelgängers of Querl Dox that survived the Anti-Monitor Crisis. Back on Earth-TUD16, she was the director of the D.E.O..
Before the Anti-Monitor Crisis
At some point before the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Querl Dox made a terrible decision to fight against her Earth's Lex Luthor, which led to a catastrophe beyond imagining and the endangerment of her Earth.
Arriving on Earth-Prime
During the Anti-Monitor Crisis, a wormhole transported Querl and the customers of Al's Bars from various destroyed Earths to Al's Bar on Earth-Prime. Later, she appeared at the D.E.O. along with her other doppelgängers. After that, she secretly investigated what Lex Luthor was up to, also searching the archives for information on the whereabouts of Leviathan. Querl recorded a hologram that she left behind for her male Earth-Prime doppelgänger, regarding his personality inhibitors holding him back.
Stopping Evil Brainy and Joining the Big Brain
Alongside the good Brainiac 5s and Supergirl, Querl fought against their evil counterpart and prevented him from opening his bottled Earth. Following this, she decided to be with the Big Brain along with the other Brainiac 5s to be closer to those she lost. Querl gave a final warning to her male Earth-Prime doppelgänger about not fighting against Lex Luthor and repeating the same mistake she did on her Earth. Querl granted Earth-Prime's Brainy her life projector before joining the Big Brain.
Powers and abilities
- Coluan physiology: Being a synthetic life form, Querl's physiology allows her to shape her body and interact with technology.
- Genius-level intellect: Querl has a "12th-level intellect".
- Eidetic memory: As an AI, Querl can memorize anything that she had seen, heard, and fully recall them all.
- Computer viruses: Since Querl is an A.I., she can be subjected to computer viruses.
- D.E.O. jacket: A dark brown leather jacket with a D.E.O label on the right side.
- Legion ring: Querl's legion ring allows her to fly.
|Other versions of Querl Dox (Earth-TUD16)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Querl Dox.|
|Earth: Prime • Obsidian Platinum|
|Earth: 38 • TUD15 • TUD16 • TUD17 • TUD18|