- "If you want something done, you have to do it yourself."
- —Rama Khan[src]
Powers and abilities
- Jarhanpurian physiology: Due to Rama's alien physiology; he has superhuman physical attributes and unlike most of his kind; he was gifted with the power of geokinesis.
- Geokinesis: Rama creates natural disasters like earthquakes and becomes part of the earth itself. He has complete control over the earth on any scale and makes it part of him like when he took Supergirl's full heat vision at no effect because he used Earth as a buffer. Controlling of the elements; he is responsible for what happened in Pompeii, Yellow River flood, Bhola cyclone, and even Noah's flood.
- Extended longevity: Rama is nearly immortal having lived eons, participating in ancient cataclysmic events such as Pompeii's explosion.
- Accelerated healing factor: Rama is able to heal much faster, more extensively and efficiently than normal humans.
- Superhuman strength: Rama overpowered Supergirl without manipulating the earth.
- Superhuman Senses: Rama can feel anything that is near the elements. That is how he knew Lena Luthor and Supergirl were in the one part of them that wasn't of the earth; the Fortress of Solitude.
Behind the scenes
- In the comics, Rama Khan is not an alien but a human, or more rather a homo magi (a sub-race of naturally magic-wielding humans that evolved in a parallel but separate line, alongside Homo Sapiens). He lived 3,000 years ago as the ruler of the nation of Jarhanpur. He later became the joint ruler of Ancient Atlantis.