"Rayo de Luz" is the fourteenth episode of the seventh season of , and the one-hundred-forty-seventh episode overall. It aired on June 22, 2021.
|When Ultraviolet returns to Central City, Allegra is determined to find her cousin and change her heart, Meanwhile, Joe finds evidence that Kristen Kramer may not be the good cop she appears to be.|
Barry tells the group that he and Iris are going on a get-away and will be off the lattice for some time. Ice is back and the group has a down day. Chester needs to play Dungeons and Dragons, however Frost has different plans and leaves. Allegra gets a Citizen Tip Line tip about Ultraviolet and leaves to look at it. She later meets with Chester and discloses to him that Ultraviolet is in Central City and that she needs to make things directly with her cousin. Directly about then, at that point, Ultraviolet appears at Jitters to defy her.
Cecile and Joe go over their exploration about Kramer and discover proof of a mysterious gathering among Kramer and another person that could highlight Kramer being essential for the snare that killed her unit. Be that as it may, Joe isn't completely persuaded she's a miscreant at this time.
Bright isn't actually keen on any kind of compromise with her cousin and the two battle in Jitters. However, before Ultraviolet can take Allegra out, Sue appears and stops her. With the cops coming, Ultraviolet leaves. At STAR, Sue clarifies that gossipy tidbits about Ultraviolet being in Star City is the reason she stayed close by and is astonished to understand that all they have of Team Flash right currently is Chester, Allegra, and Caitlin as Frost is presently radio quiet. Since Ultraviolet is visiting the area to kill somebody, they do need to stop her, even without Barry. Sue can sort out where Ultraviolet is going and has a gadget that can stop Ultraviolet.
Sue and Allegra track Ultraviolet to the free facility and utilize the gadget to stop her. Nonetheless, incidentally, the individual she was attempting to kill was the specialist who she asserts made her into a beast, not an imprint she was employed to take out. Sue and Allegra question Ultraviolet at STAR and she educates them concerning how she got her veil, uncovering how the Black Hole specialist cut her voice out of her. She asserts that he's actually doing it to other people and uncovers her scars while faulting Allegra for all that is happened to her. Allegra consents to work with her to discover this specialist, despite the fact that Sue thinks it is a poorly conceived notion.
Joe goes to visit Kramer in her office and stands up to her with the proof he's accumulated about her. He needs her side of the story. Notwithstanding, rather than conversing with him about things, she advises him to get out and takes steps to capture him in the event that she attempts to bring her down. Joe converses with Cecile and understands that something is extremely amiss with Kramer. He figures he may have to go to the Governor presently, however gets a message from her requesting to meet.
Bright attempts to prepare Allegra with her forces, yet Allegra battles. Sue steps in and prods Ultraviolet into battling her and Chester gets injured simultaneously. It uncovers that Ultraviolet may simply be an act of futility all things considered and she leaves to search out the specialist herself. Chester is harmed however will be OK. Sue begs Chester to persuade Allegra to surrender yet gives him a thought all things considered. Sue goes alone to attempt to persuade Allegra to stop. All the while, Sue uncovers that when she had the option to get her folks out of Black Hole, she couldn't save them. They were in too far and didn't need out. Allegra counters that that simply implies she needs to pull more enthusiastically to get them out.
Chester's revelation ends up being about Allegra's tattoo, a ying-yang which rouses him. He can utilize Allegra's forces to follow Ultraviolet's and along these lines, discover her. When they discover her, Chester and Allegra go to defy Ultraviolet at the malevolent specialist's mysterious office. At the office, Ultraviolet goes up against the specialist who offers her one final examination.
Allegra gets into the office and gets in a tight spot regardless of Chester's earnest attempts, yet Sue appears at help, permitting Allegra to follow Ultraviolet. She tracks down her in the specialist's lab. It's uncovered that Ultraviolet made an arrangement with the specialist. He will reestablish her voice on the off chance that she kills Allegra and her entire group. They battle and Allegra does whatever it takes not to accept the specialist, however the specialist spurs Ultraviolet. She attempts to hit her with a killing impact of light, yet Allegra meets her with her own forces. Allegra's forces level up, fueled by her affection for her cousin, in a real sense changing Allegra into a gleaming being momentarily.
The awful specialist winds up captured and back at STAR, Allegra converses with Ultraviolet and clarifies that she was pondering family when her forces stepped up. She additionally reveals to Ultraviolet that they recuperated the specialist's records and Caitlin figures they can fix her forever.
Joe meets with Kramer at a bar and she reveals to Joe that she comprehends why he was dubious. She then, at that point gives him a photograph and reveals to him the entire story. The warrior that sold out her unit is her "sibling" Adam Krake and they grew up together. She didn't realize he had sold them out, yet the prior night he had been making an effort not to go. She is managing the blame of not understanding since everybody passed on and she feels like she fizzled on the grounds that she was incognizant in regards to somebody she adored. Subsequent to opening up to Joe, she requests that he help her discover Adam as she confides in her.
Sue chooses to remain in Central City and not abandon her family. Frost finds Chillblaine in a back street. He's been delivered from jail for turning state's observer, a lot shockingly as she had been wanting to bring him back to jail.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen (archive footage)
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow and Frost
- Danielle Nicolet as Cecile Horton
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Jesse L. Martin as Joe West
- Natalie Dreyfuss as Sue Dearbon
- Carmen Moore as Captain Kristen Kramer
- Alexa Barajas as Esperanza Garcia/Ultraviolet
- Jon Cor as Mark Blaine
- Jonathon Young as Dr. Olsen
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Candice Patton (Iris West-Allen), though she does appear through archive footage.
- The episode's title translates from Spanish as "Ray of Light".
- While still performing Ultraviolet, Alexa Barajas no longer provides the voice. Instead, Erika Soto starts voicing Ultraviolet here.
- This marks the third episode that is directed by Danielle Panabaker, after "" and "".
- This episode is somewhat similar to "", because in both cases, Barry and Iris went on a trip for most of the episode, allowing other characters the center stage.
- Caitlin's line about Chester almost winding up a hole in his body is a reference to the fact that Chester has a black hole in his body in the comics.
- The map on Allegra's tablet shows that Central City is in Missouri, Opal City is in Illinois, and Metropolis in New York.
- It's revealed Esperanza Garcia needs her mask to speak, due to the damage to her vocal cords Dr. Olsen caused.
- Allegra's transformation into her more powerful form is similar to the one Carol Danvers takes in the film Captain Marvel.
- Olsen believed only dark emotions could bring forth the true power of Esperanza and Allegra; however, Allegra uses her courage and love for her cousin to empower herself.
|Reflections and Lies|
|"" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • " "|
|The Godspeed Imperative|
|"" • "" • "" • ""|