"Rebirth" is the first episode of the sixth season of , and the one-hundred-seventh episode overall. It aired on March 30, 2021.
|As Brainiac lays close to death after trying to stop Lex, Supergirl and team soar in to save him, engaging in an epic battle with Gamemnae. After beating Leviathan, Supergirl turns her attention to Lex who has used the Obsidian platform to brainwash half the world to love him and follow him at all costs, no matter what horrible things he does. Knowing how dangerous this makes her brother, Lena enlists the entire team – Alex, J'onn, Dreamer, Kelly and Brainiac - to help, but Supergirl realizes that the only way to truly stop Lex is to sacrifice herself.|
Gamemnae managed to survive, much to Brainy's surprise. She said him can't kill technology, but technology can kill him. Nia appears on the Leviathan ship and saves Brainy. Gamemnae then appeared and attacked the Superfriends. She entered the ship's computer system and assumed her true form, but she was killed by Supergirl using the Anti-life equation.
In the phantom zone, Kara appears unconscious and is approached by phanoms.
- Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Dr. Alex Danvers
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Jesse Rath as Querl Dox/Brainiac 5
- Nicole Maines as Nia Nal/Dreamer
- Azie Tesfai as Dr. Kelly Olsen
- Julie Gonzalo as Andrea Rojas/Acrata
- Staz Nair as William Dey
- David Harewood as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter
Special guest starring
- Brenda Strong as Dr. Lillian Luthor
- Andrea Brooks as Eve Teschmacher
- Sharon Leal as M'gann M'orzz/Miss Martian
- Lynda Boyd as Eve Teschmacher's mother
- Robert Baker as Otis Graves
- Valeria Ascolese as Argentine Woman
- Arran Henn as News Anchor
- Jaymee Mak as Mackenzie
- Neemish Parekh as Hari
- Isidro Rodriguez as Argentine Man
- Events happened directly after "", thus occurring in mid-2020, before "".
- Lex listens to We Are the Champions while playing with the Fortress of Solitude's weapons.
- Earth-TUD17 is seen in Nia's vision of Lex destroying the world; implying that it would not be immune to the fatal Q-waves.
- Lillian and Otis are immune to the Q-waves as they are already loyal to Lex, without brainwashing.
- Thanks to Eve's testimony, Lex's post-Crisis freedom is over, though he can still spin it in his favor by blaming Leviathan.
- Lena uses Myriad to erase all memory of Kara's true identity from Lex and Lillian.
- During their fight, Lillian calls Nia Nal Dream Girl. In the comics, Nura Nal, also known as Dream Girl, is a member of the Legion of Superheroes.
- Lex's "I Love Lexy" program to brainwash half the world's population is a reference to the American sitcom I Love Lucy.
- Despite being a former main cast member, Andrea Brooks is credited as guest starring rather than special guest star like all former regulars usually are.
- It is implied that Jarhanpur was located in the Andromeda Galaxy due to the Jarhanpurium weaponry being in the Andromeda Galaxy section of the Fortress of Solitude.
- In the synopsis for the episode, Gamemnae's name was misspelt as "Gamenmae".
- Obsidian North having financial issues from Supergirl convincing everyone to stop using Obsidian Platinum makes little sense. She only told them to stop ignoring the truth of reality and accept it. It shouldn't mean they all stopped using them. Unless Gamemnae messed with Obsidian's records out of spite before she went to Leviathan headquarters.
|"" • """ • "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|