- "I am Kara Zor-El. I'm entrusting a record of my knowledge and experience into the crystals you see before you... in the hope that they will bring guidance to others, whenever they need it, now that I'm... now that I'm gone."
- —Kara entering a recording into the crystals of the Fortress of Solitude.
"Rebirth" is the first episode of the sixth season of , and the one-hundred-seventh episode overall. It aired on March 30, 2021.
|As Brainiac lays close to death after trying to stop Lex, Supergirl and team soar in to save him, engaging in an epic battle with Gamemnae. After beating Leviathan, Supergirl turns her attention to Lex who has used the Obsidian platform to brainwash half the world to love him and follow him at all costs, no matter what horrible things he does. Knowing how dangerous this makes her brother, Lena enlists the entire team – Alex, J'onn, Dreamer, Kelly and Brainiac - to help, but Supergirl realizes that the only way to truly stop Lex is to sacrifice herself.|
Dreamer finds Querl Dox dying in the Leviathan ship; the Superfriends arrive just as Gamemnae attacks Brainy and Dreamer. The Martians and the Kryptonian are not as vulnerable to the ship's radiation, so they fight Gamemnae. Brainy tells Alex Danvers that the Anti-life equation is needed to stop Gamemnae, so Alex works with Supergirl to deliver the program and destroy the technological Jarhanpurian before the ship is destroyed.
Meanwhile, the powers of the other Jarhanpurians are absorbed by Lex Luthor as Lillian Luthor observes his vital signs and progress. Lex plans to "fix" every planet in the universe, after he makes Humans loyal to him through the "I Love Lexi" program that he installed in the satellites that he had launched months ago. Lillian, though already immune to the program, forces Lex to make Lena immune as well.
When the Superfriends return to the Tower, they learn that Eve Teschmacher has agreed to give William Dey an exclusive interview about everything she knows about Lex's plans. Lena reveals that Project Non Nocere was reprogrammed by Lex. Suddenly, Dreamer has a vision of Lex as the new Anti-Monitor.
M'gann M'orzz proposes to use a Martian ritual that would link her with J'onn J'onzz so that they can destroy Lex's satellites. Since Lena and Kara are amicable again, Kara proposes that Lena uses Myriad to deprogram anyone affected by "I Love Lexi" and Kelly Olsen is teamed with Lena. Jarhanpurium is the needed element that would weaken the newly-immortal Lex. Knowing Lex's obsession to kill Kryptonians, Supergirl offers to act as a distraction at the Fortress of Solitude until the others can enact the plan.
Brainy explains to Nia why he had hurt her for months and the two decide to mend their relationship.
Andrea transforms into Acrata and saves CatCo by hacking her father's computer in Buenos Aires and having him buy all of the failing company's stocks.
While in the Fortress, Supergirl makes a video as a will.
As everyone enacts their portion of the plan, Lex arrives at the Fortress and poisons Supergirl. Dreamer and Alex defeat Otis Graves and Lillian to get the bottle with the Jarhanpurians. Ultimately, the Superfriends defeat Lex, but as a last ditch effort, Lex fires a Phantom Zone projector and expels Supergirl to the Phantom Zone.
At the Tower, Alex is given the code name "Sentinel".
Supergirl awakens to find herself surrounded by Phantoms.
- Melissa Benoist as Supergirl
- Chyler Leigh as Sentinel
- Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor
- Jesse Rath as Brainiac 5
- Nicole Maines as Nia Nal/Dreamer
- Azie Tesfai as Dr. Kelly Olsen
- Julie Gonzalo as Andrea Rojas/Acrata
- Staz Nair as William Dey
- David Harewood as Martian Manhunter
Special guest starring
- Brenda Strong as Dr. Lillian Luthor
- Andrea Brooks as Eve Teschmacher
- Sharon Leal as M'gann M'orzz/Miss Martian
- Lynda Boyd as Eve Teschmacher's mother
- Robert Baker as Otis Graves
- Valeria Ascolese as Argentine Woman
- Arran Henn as News Anchor
- Jaymee Mak as Mackenzie
- Neemish Parekh as Hari
- Isidro Rodriguez as Argentine Man
- Events happened directly after "", thus occurring in mid-2020, before "".
- Lex listens to We Are the Champions while playing with the Fortress of Solitude's weapons.
- Earth-TUD17 is seen in Nia's vision of Lex destroying the world; implying that it would not be immune to the fatal Q-waves.
- Lillian and Otis are immune to the Q-waves as they are already loyal to Lex, without brainwashing.
- Thanks to Eve's testimony, Lex's post-Crisis freedom is over, though he can still spin it in his favor by blaming Leviathan.
- Lena uses Myriad to erase all memory of Kara's true identity from Lex and Lillian.
- During their fight, Lillian calls Nia Nal Dream Girl. In the comics, Nura Nal, also known as Dream Girl, is a member of the Legion of Superheroes.
- Lex's "I Love Lexy" program to brainwash half the world's population is a reference to the American sitcom I Love Lucy.
- Despite being a former main cast member, Andrea Brooks is credited as guest starring rather than special guest star like all former regulars usually are.
- It is implied that Jarhanpur was located in the Andromeda Galaxy due to the Jarhanpurium weaponry being in the Andromeda Galaxy section of the Fortress of Solitude.
- In the synopsis for the episode, Gamemnae's name was misspelt as "Gamenmae".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • """ • "|
|"" • "" • TBA • TBA|