At some point, the Rifle became know for leaving death and destruction behind.
Dealing with Batwoman
The Rifle came to Gotham under orders from Safiyah, to retrieve a weapon capable of penetrating the batsuit from Alice. He was also ordered by Alice, to murder one of the scientists responsible for it's creation, Derek Holcomb. After he failed, Alice had Mouse finish the job, soon after Alice demanded what Safiyah promised to give her. He explained that his boss wouldn't hand over anything until they knew the gun worked, causing Beth to swiftly shoot it into a wall and walk away. Later, after the Rifle retrieved what Beth wanted, he delivered it to her and she finally handed over the gun, requesting he give Batwoman her best.
After the Rifle attempted to use the gun on Batwoman and it didn't work, he angrily returned to Beth's lair who only told him that it was a shame the only three people who could fix it were dead. He warned her that Safiyah was going to be pissed, causing Alice to slap him and warn him not to mention her name. After failing to kill Batwoman, he left Gotham and made his way to Santorini.
- Master marksman: A notorious assassin, Rifle is known for killing his target with precision shots. He is able to shoot with great accuracy with a variety of firearms.
- Expert tactician: A trained assassin, Rifle is able to track his targets and plan to take them out.
- Stealth: Rifle is able to sneak around unnoticed.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Despite known for using ranged weapons, Rifle is a highly capable hand-to-hand combatant; he was able to fend off Julia in a brief scuffle and knock her down long enough to make his escape.
- Acrobatics: Rifle was able to leap over walls and agily make his escape when his assassination attempts got stopped.
Guns/Firearms: In keeping with his alias, the Rifle used sniper rifles, assault rifles, and handguns when on the job. He also used the specialized railgun that can penetrate Batwoman's suit.
- ↑ ""