An unnamed man (died May 7, 2014), credited as "Ripped", was a former prisoner of Iron Heights Prison.
Attack on SCPD
Ripped was one of the prison escapees who joined Slade Wilson's army. He later faked an attempt to rob a convenience store, where he surrendered to the police. After Ripped was brought to the Starling City Police Department, he attacked a few officers, including Kelton, before being killed by Quentin Lance with three grenades.
Ripped was among the foes from Team Arrow's past who appeared in a dream-like shared hallucination imposed by the Dominators on Oliver Queen, Sara Lance, John Diggle, Thea Queen, and Ray Palmer. These foes were conjured by the Dominators to keep the captured humans from breaking away from the hallucination. In a confrontation, Ripped fought and nearly overpowered Ray, but the latter managed to shoot Ripped dead.
Powers and abilities
- Superhuman physiology: Ripped received Mirakuru by a blood transfusion from Slade Wilson. Ripped's physical capacity was increased in terms of stamina, strength, durability, reflexes, agility, senses, and speed, in addition to an accelerated healing factor.
- Enhanced strength: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was much stronger than a normal human.
- Enhanced durability: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to take more damage than a normal human.
- Enhanced reflexes: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to react much faster than a normal human.
- Enhanced stamina: With the Mirakuru serum reducing the effects of fatigue, Ripped could exert himself at peak capacity greater than any normal human could.
- Accelerated healing factor: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to heal much faster than a normal human.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Ripped was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Explosive blasts: Despite his enhanced durability and accelerated healing, Ripped was killed when three grenades had exploded right next to him.
- Ripped suit: Ripped wore a protective suit for his rampage. It was most likely given to him by Slade Wilson.