The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Who are you to stop me: Vandal Savage, Destroyer of Empires?"
"Leonard Snart, robber of ATMs."
- —Captain Cold to Vandal Savage
|After numerous attempts in many different time periods, the team has successfully captured Vandal Savage. However, Savage tells Kendra that he can reunite her with Carter so she struggles with whether she should kill him. Rip decides they will deliver Savage to the Time Masters which doesn't sit well with Snart and Rory. The duo decides it may be time to jump ship and return to their old life. When fixing the time device on the ship, Jefferson is hurt, causing Martin to do something about it. Meanwhile, Savage taunts Ray about his place in Kendra's life.|
Preparation ran from February 17 until February 25, 2016. Shooting ran from February 26 until March 9, 2016.
- Rip demands the Time Masters' control officer to call the council under General Order of 52 after Vandal Savage is captured, referencing the recurring number 52 in DC comics.
- This is the first episode in the Arrowverse (out of the TV shows that take place on Earth-1), where Earth-1 doesn't appear physically in the present day.
- When Sara inquires about "Jurgens Ridge", this is a reference to Dan Jurgens, the writer/artist of DC Comics' six-issue mini-series, Time Masters: Vanishing Point.
- In the beginning of the episode when Snart and Mick are talking about an old job gone bad, there is a bottle of what looks like blue milk in front of Mick. This is possible nod to Star Wars, in which Blue milk is popular in the space cantina.
- When Rip is listening to Beethoven's symphony, the vinyl sleeve reads "Clariola". When he stops it from playing, it reads "Phonogold".
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.