"Sargon the Sorcerer" is an otherwise unnamed criminal and sorcerer who formerly operated in Star City.
- "Come on, man; Beebo? Is nothing sacred?"
"You know, it was a smart move; distracting all the fuzz with giant fuzz, but someone should've told you—Beebo? He's off limits.'"
- —The Flash and White Canary confront Sargon[src]
In January 2020, Sargon created a giant Beebo from a magical substance to act as a distraction for him to rob a bank, but was discovered by the Flash and White Canary, who knocked him out and presumably sent him to prison.
Powers and abilities
- Magic: As a sorcerer, Sargon is well-versed in the mystic arts.
- Magical substance animation: Sargon can animate and sculpt a magical liquid substance into whatever he desires, such as a giant Beebo.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- Sargon the Sorcerer is a name used by multiple characters in the comics, namely John Sargent and his descendants, as magic-users and stage magicians.
- In addition, the first iteration of Sargon the Sorcerer acquired his powers through Nommo, a character that was previously adapted into the episode "".
- Scott Pocha was a stunt double for Raul Herrera in the role of Sargon the Sorcerer.