|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
- Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Joe West
- Danielle Nicolet as Cecille Horton
- Jessica Parker Kennedy as Nora
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- TBA as Desmond Paull
Confirmed plot points
- There will be a new threat this season.
- The villain for this season is not a speedster.
- Nora Allen II will return.
- There will be a crossover with Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow. The crossover will introduce Batwoman and Gotham City.
- One of the themes for this season is family.
- Barry and Iris will be dealing with being parents to an adult version of their future daughter.
- Iris will be on the field investigating and writing more.
- We will see more of Ralph’s detective side.
- Tom Cavanagh will play a funny and unique version of Harrison Wells.
Confirmed New Characters
- Desmond Paull: Desmond is a metahuman who, after a mysterious interaction with dark matter, was given not only immortality but also the gift to disable other meta-human powers. He blames metas for everything that has gone wrong in his life and because of that, his mission is to wipe Central City free of them in order to silence his own anguish.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 'Riverdale,' 'Flash,' 'Supernatural' Among 10 CW Renewals - The Hollywood Reporter
- ↑ The CW Fall 2018-19 TV Schedule – Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural & More - RenewCancelTV
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 The Flash boss promises Mystery Girl answers in finale - EW
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 The Flash boss on that Mystery Girl reveal, new season 5 threat - EW
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 ‘The Flash’ Season 5: Tom Cavanagh To Play New Version Of Wells - ibtimes
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 EXCLUSIVE: Breakdown For ’THE FLASH’ Season 5 Reveals Barry Allen’s Next Villain! - ThatHashTagShow
- ↑ Next CW superhero crossover to introduce Batwoman - EW