The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Having spent last season trying to track down the Loom of Fate in order to bring back their slain comrades, the Legends must now save history from a foe like none they’ve encountered in the past or future. Co-captains of the time-ship Waverider Sara Lance and Ava Sharpe have dealt with monsters, time anomalies, and most recently, villains from Hell, but this season they will face something even more challenging and bizarre ... space aliens! After one of their own is abducted by a ruthless alien, this new mission becomes personal. It will take more than the combined powers of a dark magician, John Constantine; a semi-reformed arsonist, Mick Rory; historian who transforms into steel, Nate Heywood; and a brother-sister wind-totem-wielding duo, Zari Tarazi and Behrad Tarazi to save the world for a sixth time. They must recruit a new Legend, a woman who was abducted by aliens when she was a child and supposedly imbued with powers that will help the team defeat their intergalactic foes. Either that or she’s just crazy...|
- Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tarazi
- Jes Macallan as Captain Ava Sharpe
- Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
- Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
- Adam Tsekhman as Gary Green
- Lisseth Chavez as Esperanza “Spooner” Cruz
Confirmed plot points
- The central idea of this season will be an idea the writers have had since Season 1.
- Space aliens will be the main threat of this season.
- There will be a new female Legend who supposedly gained powers when she was abducted by aliens as a child.
- Astra is free from Hell and will try her hand at human life.
- "" will explore Behrad and Zari's relationship, particularly what was it like for Behrad to grow up in Zari's shadow.
- David Ramsey will guest star in an episode. However, he won't be reprising his usual Arrowverse role of John Diggle; instead, he will portray a new character.
- Gary's backstory will be revealed in "".
- Esperanza “Spooner” Cruz: Tough and self-sufficient, Spooner Cruz lives off the grid, devising ingenious tech for the detection of — and defense against — space aliens. And while some might call her paranoid, she calls it being prepared. A survivor of a childhood alien encounter, Spooner now believes she has the ability to communicate telepathically with aliens — making her the perfect recruit for Waverider captains Sara Lance, Ava Sharpe and the Legends.
- Bishop: A once-in-a-generation genius, Bishop has seen the end of the world, and he thinks he has a way to save it, but despite his purported love of humanity, Bishop isn’t great with people. He pretends to be a groovy bon vivant with a taste for cognac and a killer vinyl collection, but in fact, he’s a sadistic egomaniac who treats all living creatures — human and alien alike — as his scientific playthings. As a result, the Legends quickly come to realize that Bishop’s drive to play god may very well hasten the world’s end and it was no accident that Bishop lived to see the world’s end. He used his brilliant scientific mind to give himself, well, certain enhancements.
- Kayla: A fearsome warrior with a high body count and low patience for human incompetence. She’ll be put through her paces working with and against the Legends as she’s certainly not used to messing anything up much less for the better.
- This will be the first season of to feature Shayan Sobhian (Behrad Tarazi) and Adam Tsekhman (Gary Green) as series regulars.
- This will be the shortest season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow with a total of 14 episodes.
- This season was originally going to consist of 13 episodes.
- This season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow will mark Jes Macallan's (Ava Sharpe) and Maisie Richardson Sellers' directorial debuts.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.