|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
Barry Allen lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy CSI in the Central City Police Department. He was adopted by his best friend, Iris West’s father, Detective Joe West after Barry’s mother was murdered. Barry’s life was forever changed the night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with super-speed and making him the fastest man alive. But Barry wasn’t the only person who was given extraordinary abilities that night. The dark matter also created meta-humans, many of whom have wreaked havoc with their powers on Central City. Barry teamed up with his friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, and Dr. Harrison Wells, to begin a journey as The Flash and protect the people of Central City from these powerful new threats.
After years of battling villains and repeatedly saving Central City, Barry and his wife Iris thought they could finally find time to enjoy being newlyweds, but their wedded bliss was interrupted by the appearance of their future daughter Nora West-Allen, who is a speedster known as XS, who has made a big mistake and needs her parents’ help to get home. With Nora in the picture, Barry and Iris’ lives are flipped upside down and, while Nora idolizes Barry and his legacy as The Flash, she carries with her a mysterious grudge towards Iris. Team Flash rallies to find a way to help Nora return to her time, only to discover her presence has altered the timeline and brought the early arrival of the most ruthless, vicious, and relentless villain Team Flash has ever faced: Cicada. They enlist the help of Sherloque Wells to aid in the search for Cicada, while Barry teaches a stuck Nora everything he knows about being a speedster and what it means to be a hero. Nora assists Team Flash with the take-down of a surge of new "meta-humans," but her place on the team is threatened when it is revealed that she is in league with none other than one of The Flash’s earliest arch-enemies, Eobard Thawne. Ultimately, Nora is innocent in the grand scheme of Thawne’s plan and helps Team Flash realize a way to defeat both Cicada AND Thawne – yet, vanquishing their foes yields an agonizing loss as Nora erases herself from the timeline, leaving all of Team Flash devastated.
Reeling from the loss of Nora, Barry throws himself into work, defeating a record number of metas over the summer, while the rest of Team Flash deals with changes of their own – Cisco, having taken the meta-human cure, is no longer Vibe, Joe is now Captain of C.C.P.D., D.A. Cecile Horton is now considering leaving the district attorney’s office, and Ralph Dibny is now searching for a missing heiress named Sue Dearbon. But all of that is put on hold when Dr. Ramsey Rosso, intent on curing death, is overtaken by his own desperation and ambition giving birth to a new villain… Bloodwork.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Hartley Sawyer as Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton
- LaMonica Garrett as Mar Novu/The Monitor
- Tom Cavanagh as TBA, Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash and Pariah
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Dr. Ramsey Rosso/Bloodwork
- Victoria Park as Kamilla Hwang
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
Confirmed plot points
- Tom Cavanagh will play Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash, Pariah, and a new Wells.
- The new version of Wells will be unique and has a huge role to play in the "Crisis".
- This season has been described as the "season of thrills and chills".
- This season will have more heart than previous seasons.
- This season will be divided into "graphic novels". The first batch will be pre-Crisis episodes while the second half will deal with the fallout of Crisis, with in between.
- The second half of the season will feature a different "Big Bad" than the first half.
- Wally West/Kid Flash will return.
- Sue Dearbon will appear.
- Iris will grow as a journalist.
- Cisco will be faced with the fallout from taking the meta-human cure.
- Josh and Matthew Norvock will return.
- Pariah: A DC comics character whose unorthodox experiments to view the creation of the universe result in the Anti-Monitor learning of the existence of his Earth and destroying it with waves of antimatter.
- Sue Dearbon:
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||Gregory Smith||Eric Wallace & Kelly Wheeler||October 8, 2019|
|While Barry and Iris deal with the heartbreaking loss of their daughter, Nora, the team faces their greatest threat yet — one that threatens to destroy all of Central City. Meanwhile, Killer Frost has a brush with death that results in an unexpected new dynamic that will change her relationship with Caitlin forever.|
|2||""||Chris Peppe||Sam Chalsen & Jeff Hersh||October 15, 2019|
|Faced with the news of his impending death, Barry's resiliency suffers as he struggles to fight fate. Meanwhile, Cecile's career as a D.A. conflicts with her identity when she crosses paths with a villainous meta-human.|
|3||""||Sarah Boyd||Lauren Barnett & Thomas Pound||October 22, 2019|
|Knowing that Crisis is only weeks away, Barry prepares a member of Team Flash for life without him while hunting a terrifying meta-human with an unquenchable thirst. Meanwhile, Ralph uncovers a family secret.|
|4||""||Marcus Stokes||Lauren Certo & Sterling Gates||October 29, 2019|
|Barry's efforts to prepare Cisco for Crisis are derailed when Cisco schemes to save Barry's life instead. Meanwhile, Ramsey Rosso uses his deadly new abilities to save his own life, while sacrificing his humanity in the process.|
|9||TBA||TBA||TBA||December 10, 2019|
|15||TBA||Eric Dean Seaton||TBA||TBA|
|"" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA• TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|