- Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen
- David Ramsey as John Diggle
- Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak/Overwatch
- Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
- Rick Gonzalez as Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog
- Juliana Harkavy as Dinah Drake
- Colton Haynes as Roy Harper
- Kirk Acevedo as Ricardo Diaz/Dragon
- Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance
- Audrey Marie Anderson as Lyla Michaels
- David Nykl as Anatoly Knyazev
- Sydelle Noel as Samandra Watson
- TBA as Konomi Rhodes
- Holly Elissa as Red Dart
- Miranda Edwards as Honor/Silencer
- Michael Jonsson as Kodiak
- Cody Runnels as Derek Sampson
- Katherine McNamara as Maya
- Brendan Fletcher as Stanley
- Ben Lewis as Older William Clayton
- Andrea Sixtos as Older Zoe Ramirez
There has been no shortage of close calls for Oliver Queen when it comes to protecting his super hero identity, but in the season six finale, he was finally backed into a corner and forced to reveal himself to the world as the Green Arrow. Now, Oliver will come face-to-face with many of the criminals he placed behind bars, as he makes a new home for himself at Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Oliver will find himself vulnerable in a way unlike ever before when a mysterious new enemy begins to unravel his work as Green Arrow, challenging him to redeem his name or risk losing everything.
Confirmed plot points
- The annual crossover event will introduce Batwoman and Gotham City.
- Oliver will get out of prison.
- Redemption serves as the major theme for season 7.
- Roy will have to deal with the consequences of Oliver revealing his identity.
Confirmed new characters
- Maya: A scrappy street fighter and thief from Star City who is a rookie recruit in the Star City Police Department. She is athletic, comedic and intelligent. But underneath her youthful attitude, lies a woman who has had enough of vigilantes in Star City and is willing to get rid of them no matter what it takes.
- Konomi Rhodes: "Konomi" is a formidable fighter who ends ups clashing with the heroes of Star City. Her background consists of being a tactician in the military while also carrying on as a street fighter.
- Leonard Gibbons/Javelin: A French chemical weapons trader. In the midst of a huge ongoing deal, he does business with an undercover Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific, bringing Team Arrow squarely into the mix.
- John Deegan: A doctor at Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane in Gotham City, but he might just be crazier than the inmates he treats. His machinations will draw Green Arrow, the Flash and Supergirl to Gotham City.
- Blackstar: A badass woman whose story starts as an underground cage fighter.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||James Bamford||Beth Schwartz & Oscar Balderrama||October 15, 2018|
|Following Oliver’s shocking decision to turn himself over to the FBI and reveal his identity as Green Arrow to the public, Oliver has spent the past five months in Slabside Maximum Security Prison. Determined to keep a low profile to shorten his sentence for the sake of his family, Oliver is tested when he runs into old foes. Meanwhile, Diggle and Dinah have taken on new jobs and left their costumes behind but not everyone is following suit. With her focus on William, Felicity tries to start over but when someone from her past resurfaces, things become complicated.|
|2||""||Laura Belsey||Jill Blankenship & Rebecca Bellotto||October 22, 2018|
|In order to track down Diaz from inside prison, Oliver realizes that will require aligning with an old enemy. Meanwhile, in Star City, Felicity’s attempts to root out Diaz are thwarted by Diggle, whose allegiance to A.R.G.U.S. now requires him to keep civilians like her on the outs. Realizing that she can no longer rely on her old team or old methods, a clear-eyed Felicity resolves to find a new way to go after Diaz.|
|3||""||Gordon Verheul||Elizabeth Kim||Onalee Hunter Hughes & Sarah Tarkoff||October 29, 2018|
Still in prison, Oliver faces his biggest challenge yet. Meanwhile, Felicity gets an intriguing offer, and Diggle asks Curtis to go undercover for A.R.G.U.S..
|4||""||Ben Bray||Emilio Ortega Aldrich & Tonya Kong||November 5, 2018|
|Oliver makes a drastic move in his quest to find Diaz. Like her husband, Felicity pulls out all the stops to get to Diaz. Meanwhile, when arsonists target Rene’s community center, injuring Zoe in the process, the mysterious new Green Arrow swoops in to help save the day. Faced with pressure from the mayor to capture the vigilante, Dinah must decide if following the rules at all costs is the best plan to keep the city safe.|
|5||""||Mark Bunting||Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes||November 12, 2018|
|Felicity learns something new about Oliver that shocks her. Meanwhile, Diggle asks Curtis to go undercover for ARGUS. Dinah works with an unlikely ally.|
|6||""||Kristin Windell||Sarah Tarkoff & Tonya Kong||November 19, 2018|
|Slabside becomes even more dangerous after a guard is murdered and everyone is a suspect. Felicity enlists help from a surprising source in her pursuit of Diaz, and Laurel flexes her muscles as the District Attorney.|
|7||""||James Bamford||Jil Blankenship & Rebecca Bellato||November 26, 2018|
|Oliver makes a choice that will affect his entire life, as well as the lives of everyone he cares about.|
|8||""||Alexandra La Roche||Oscar Balderrama & Beth Schwartz||December 3, 2018|
|Felicity stands by her recent decisions regarding her family. Meanwhile, Diggle and Lyla continue to look into the Dante painting that Curtis found.|
|9||""||James Bamford||Marc Guggenheim||December 10, 2018|
|10||""||Andi Armaganian||TBA||January 21, 2019|
|11||""||David Ramsey||Onalee Hunter Hughes & Tonya Kong||January 28, 2019|
|12||TBA||Glen Winter||February 4, 2019||TBA|
- According to several cast members, there is a turnover which introduces several new writers in Season 7. But that is not the only major shakeup. On April 17, 2018, in addition to being promoted to executive producer, Beth Schwartz replaced Marc Guggenheim and Wendy Mericle as the sole showrunner. Guggenheim remains as a consultant to Arrow along with another show he stepped down from, DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
- This season airs on Mondays, originally at 9/8c before it was switched back to its original 8/7c time slot.
- A few of the episode summaries have made mistakes concerning the events of that episode. For example, the episode description for “Crossing Lines” describes Felicity getting an intriguing offer and Curtis going undercover—neither of which actually happen in that episode (although Curtis does go undercover in “The Demon”). In the episode description for “The Demon” it says that Felicity learns something new about Oliver that shocks her which doesn’t happen in that episode.
|Arrow season 7|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|