House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
- Caity Lotz as Co-Captain Sara Lance
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tarazi
- Jes Macallan as Co-Captain Ava Sharpe
- Olivia Swann as Astra Logue
- Adam Tsekhman as Gary Green
- Shayan Sobhian as Behrad Tarazi
- Lisseth Chavez as Esperanza "Spooner" Cruz
- Amy Louise Pemberton as Gideon
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
Confirmed plot points
- The Legends will be stranded in the 1920s due to being deprived of the ability to time travel.
- "" will revisit past seasons through the eyes of Gideon.
- Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, Rip Hunter, Martin Stein, Jefferson Jackson, Hawkman, Nora Darhk, and Ray Palmer will return in "wvrdr_error_100 not found".
- Newer members of the Legends, such as Astra and Spooner, will meet some of the "original" Legends in "wvrdr_error_100 not found".
- Some members of the Legends will suffer from racism and each of them will handle it in their own way.
- This season will handle the "Big Bad" differently than past seasons by being more upfront about who did what in order to focus on characters and their growth.
- Behrad will have some character development this season with quitting his usage of drugs.
- This season will be about the Legends trying to return home.
- The Legends will impersonate "flashy bank robbers who become media sensations".
- The Legends will "try their hand at some tap dancing and also a little aerial silk action."
- The Legends will travel to the 1990s this season and will be stuck in John Constantine's manor.
- Franz Ferdinand might appear this season during his final days.
- Each member of the Legends will get a chance to wear the captain’s hat.
- There will be a reprise of a musical theater number in "wvrdr_error_100 not found".
- There will be a "burlesque" musical number.
- There will be an original song that was done in the style of the 1920s kind of cabaret music.
Confirmed new characters
- Dr. Gwyn Davies: An eccentric scientist from the early 20th century who might be the Legends' only hope this season.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||Kevin Mock||James Eagan & Ray Utarnachitt||October 13, 2021|
|After defeating the aliens and saving Earth, the Legends find themselves stranded in 1925 Odessa, Texas with a destroyed Waverider. Wanting to help fix things, Astra tries using her powers, which creates unwanted attention from the town and that of the new Director of the Bureau of Investigation, J. Edgar Hoover, and a surprise no one expected. Realizing they need to escape, Sara and Ava create a distraction by going on a crime spree with Hoover hot on their tails. Meanwhile, Zari is finding it hard to get over Constantine, so Behrad suggests the only thing he knows that can help.|
|2||""||Alexandra La Roche||Morgan Faust & Marcelena Campos Mayhorn||October 20, 2021|
|While the Legends contemplate how to get to New York City, Behrad discovers Hoover has train tickets to DC and Sara and Ava come up with a plan. With the help of Gary, Nate will have to impersonate Hoover, but he soon learns it is harder being Hoover than he expected. Since Zari is stuck without the internet, she is forced to take a digital detox and becomes obsessed with figuring out who blew up the Waverider. Meanwhile, Astra and Spooner have stayed behind in Texas and are dealing with the aftermath of Astra's special spell.|
|3||""||Caity Lotz||Phil Klemmer & Matthew Maala||October 27, 2021|
|With Astra, Spooner and a now-human Gideon trying to save the Legends, Gideon becomes overwhelmed by her new human choices sending her into a catatonic state. Astra and Spooner combine their powers to enter Gideon's mindscape and discover that a virus is trying to erase all of Gideon's memories. Acting fast, they devise a plan to defeat the virus before it's too late. Meanwhile, the Legends are about to go up against a powerful new foe.|
|4||""||Kristin Windell||Keto Shimizu & Emily Cheever||November 3, 2021|
|When the Legends arrive in Chicago, they come across a speakeasy that caters to a diverse crowd, however their presence results in upsetting a mob who in turn burn down the club. Wanting to make things right, Zari demands they help to fix the club by throwing a party, with a special performance by The Bullet Blondes, to help raise money to rebuild it. Coincidentally, Astra, Spooner and Gideon are also in Chicago and feel compelled to help a female musician sever ties to the mob, while also trying to reach the Legends. Meanwhile, Gary points out something that Nate never realized about his relationship track record.|
|5||""||Andrew Kasch||Paiman Kalayeh & Mark Bruner||November 10, 2021|
|After Sara, Ava, Behrad and Gary arrive in New York City, they track down Dr. Gwyn Davies, who isn't the scientist they expected. Astra, Spooner, and Gideon are still trying to stop the Legends from using the time machine, but they run into some more setbacks along the way. Meanwhile, in the pocket dimension Nate and Zari work together on the Hoover situation as well how to make their future together work.|
|6||""||Nico Sachse||Ray Utarnachitt & Mercedes Valle||TBA|
|7||""||Glen Winter||Morgan Faust & Leah Poulliot||TBA|
|8||""||David Geddes||Phil Klemmer & Marcelena Campos Mayhorn||TBA|
|9||""||Eric Dean Seaton||James Eagan & Emily Cheever||TBA|
- The season began production on July 12, 2021 and is expected to wrap on December 14, 2021.
- This will be the first season of :
- This will be the shortest season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow with a total of 13 episodes.
|"" • ""|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|