The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Barry Allen lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with superspeed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. After a thrilling cliffhanger last season which saw the new Mirror Master victorious and still-at-large in Central City, The Flash must regroup in order to stop her and find a way to make contact with his missing wife, Iris West-Allen. With help from the rest of Team Flash, which includes superheroes Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Ralph Dibny, and Nash Wells, as well as the Flash’s adoptive father Joe West, Meta-Attorney Cecile Horton, tough cub reporter Allegra Garcia and brilliant tech-nerd Chester P. Runk…Flash will ultimately defeat Mirror Master. But in doing so, he’ll also unleash an even more powerful and devastating threat on Central City: one that threatens to tear his team—and his marriage—apart.|
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow/Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
- Danielle Nicolet as Meta-Attorney Cecile Horton
- Efrat Dor as Dr. Eva McCulloch/Mirror Master
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison Nash Wells
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
Confirmed plot points
- The "big bad" of this season will be male and his story will be related to Barry and Iris.
- The real Godspeed will appear and he will be one of the "Big Bads" of this season.
- Rosa Dillon/Top will return.
- Iris will escape from the Mirrorverse early on in the season, but being stuck in there will have affected her in some way.
- Ralph will appear in at least one episode in order to wrap up Sue's storyline. After that storyline wraps up, he will be written off.
- Sue will appear in multiple episodes after Ralph is written off and help Team Flash in an unexpected way.
- A "main character" will have a season-long arc that will tie into this season's "Big Bad".
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||TBA||TBA||March 2, 2021|
- On May 13, 2020, showrunner Eric Wallace revealed that the last three episodes of the previous season (episodes 20, 21, and 22), that weren't produced and aired due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will become the first three episodes of this season.
- On June 8, 2020, Hartley Sawyer was fired from the role of Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man.
- This will be the first season of to not premiere in October.
- Like last season, this season will be split into "Graphic Novels." However, showrunner Eric Wallace said "they’re not going to be broken up in the way I think folks expect."
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.