|Season 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8|
Like last season, this season is broken up into story arcs which are called "Graphic Novels". The first three episodes of the season were a continuation of "Reflections and Lies" and the next story arc has not been given a specific title.
|Barry Allen lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry's life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with superspeed and making him the fastest man alive - the Flash.
After a thrilling cliffhanger last season which saw the new Mirror Master victorious and still-at-large in Central City, the Flash must regroup in order to stop her and find a way to make contact with his missing wife, Iris West-Allen.
With help from the rest of Team Flash, which includes superheroes Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Ralph Dibny and Nash Wells, as well as the Flash's adoptive father, Joe West, meta-attorney Cecile Horton, tough cub reporter Allegra Garcia and brilliant tech-nerd Chester P. Runk… Flash will ultimately defeat Mirror Master.
But in doing so, he'll also unleash an even more powerful and devastating threat on Central City: one that threatens to tear his team - and his marriage - apart.
- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash, Harrison Sherloque Wells, Harrison "H.R." Wells, Wells the Grey, and Dr. Harrison "Harry" Wells
- Candice Patton as Iris West-Allen
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow and Frost
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Mecha-Vibe
- Danielle Nicolet as Defense Attorney Cecile Horton and Cecile Horton
- Kayla Compton as Allegra Garcia
- Brandon McKnight as Chester P. Runk
- Efrat Dor as Eva McCulloch/Mirror Monarch and Dr. Eva McCulloch
- Tom Cavanagh as Dr. Harrison Nash Wells, Dr. Harrison "Harry" Wells, Harrison Sherloque Wells, Harrison "H.R." Wells, Harrison Orson Wells, Dr. Harrison Wells, and Professor Eobard Thawne
- Jesse L. Martin as Captain Joe West
- Victoria Park as Kamilla Hwang
- Patrick Sabongui as Chief David Singh
- Jessica Hayles as Arielle Atkins
- Stephanie Izsak as Officer Daisy Korber and Daisy Korber
- Natalie Dreyfuss as Sue Dearbon
- Michelle Harrison as the Speed Force and Joan Williams
- Carmen Moore as Sergeant Kristen Kramer
- Ennis Esmer as "Psych"
- Christian Magby as Deon Owens
- Jon Cor as Mark Blaine/Chillblaine
- Sara Garcia as Alexa Rivera/Fuerza
- Jessica Parker Kennedy as Nora West-Allen/XS
- Like last season, there will be two "Big Bads" this season and each of them will have their own "Graphic Novel".
- Sue will appear in multiple episodes after Ralph is written off and help Team Flash in an unexpected way.
- A "main character" will have a season-long arc that will tie into this season's "Big Bad".
- John Diggle will return in the back half of the season.
- A villain from the first three seasons may return.
- Bart Allen, Barry and Iris' future son, will appear in Episode 17.
- Jay Garrick, Joan Williams, and Kristen Kramer will return in Episode 17.
- Nora West-Allen/XS will return for multiple episodes, including Episode 17.
- "Good-Bye Vibrations" will feature a Barry/Cisco/Caitlin storyline.
- Episode 14 will feature an Allegra-centric storyline.
- Bart Allen/Impulse: The future son of Barry Allen and Iris West-Allen who has a penchant for wildly impulsive behavior and his parents will have their hands full trying to teach their new son patience. Barry and Iris may have their work cut out for them to wrangle Bart, but they will have to get it together if they want to stop Team Flash's biggest threat.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|Reflections and Lies|
|1||"All's Wells That Ends Wells"||Alexandra La Roche||Sam Chalsen & Lauren Certo||March 2, 2021|
|When an experiment to save Barry's speed backfires, Nash Wells searches for a way to save the Flash and comes up with a dangerous plan. Meanwhile, Iris makes a startling realization inside the Mirrorverse and Cecile faces off with Rosa Dillon.|
|2||"The Speed of Thought"||Stefan Pleszczynski||Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza||March 9, 2021|
|When Barry suddenly gains the power of speed thinking, he attempts to use his new gift to save Iris. While Barry is thrilled with his new power, Cisco is hesitant to trust it. Meanwhile, Eva must face a shattering truth.|
|3||"Mother"||David McWhirter||Eric Wallace & Kristen Kim||March 16, 2021|
|As Eva becomes more powerful, Barry and team must find a way to stop her. They are shocked when an old friend - Sue Dearbon risks her life to help.|
|Graphic Novel #3|
|4||"Central City Strong"||Jeff Byrd||Kristen Kim||Joshua V. Gilbert & Jeff Hersh||March 23, 2021|
|The Flash must deal with Abra Kadabra’s sudden return to Central City. The villain is back with a vengeance and a score to settle. Meanwhile, Allegra deals with a tricky situation and Caitlin suspects something is off with Frost. Iris is forced to look at a dark moment in her past.|
|5||"Fear Me"||David McWhirter||Thomas Pound||Lauren Barnett & Christina M. Walker||March 30, 2021|
|When a powerful new villain, Psych, channels and amplifies everyone's fears in order to wreak havoc on Central City, Barry realizes, with Cecile's help, that he must face his own worst fear in order to beat this new threat. Meanwhile, Joe is surprised when Kristen Kramer from the Governor's Municipal Logistics Commission drops into CCPD for a visit. Iris warns her father to dig deeper on why Kristen is actually there. Caitlin and Frost argue about how to live their lives.|
|6||"The One With The Nineties"||Jeff Byrd||Kelly Wheeler & Emily Palizzi||April 6, 2021|
|Cisco and Chester travel back in time and get stuck in 1998, repeating the same day over and over again. The key to returning home is at Chester’s childhood home but he refuses to visit. Meanwhile, Iris forges a connection with the speed force.|
|7||"Growing Pains"||Alexandra La Roche||Sam Chalsen & Jess Carson||April 13, 2021|
|When a mysterious ice powered enemy frames Frost for a brutal crime, she must find a way to clear her name. Meanwhile, Barry and Iris have a surprise houseguest, and Joe continues to deal with Kristen Kramer.|
|8||"The People v. Killer Frost"||Sudz Sutherland||Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza||May 4, 2021|
|With Frost facing an unjust punishment for her past crimes, Caitlin goes to great lengths to save her sister. Meanwhile, Barry’s efforts to protect Speed Force Nora lead to a shocking discovery.|
|9||"Timeless"||Menhaj Huda||Kristen Kim & Joshua V. Gilbert||May 11, 2021|
|After a devastating betrayal, Barry turns to Timeless Wells for help. Meanwhile, Iris leads Team Citizen down a dangerous road in search of answers, and Cisco confides his biggest fear to Kamilla.|
|10||"Family Matters, Part 1"||Phil Chipera||Lauren Barnett & Emily Palizzi||May 18, 2021|
|Iris is pushed to the limit as she seeks to uncover the mysterious truth about Psych. Meanwhile, Barry initiates a new training system, that could potentially backfire, with devastating consequences. Joe and Cisco make life-altering decisions.|
|11||"Family Matters, Part 2"||Chad Lowe||Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza||Thomas Pound||May 25, 2021|
|Barry and Iris come together to try and stop a dangerous force from destroying Central City.|
|Graphic Novel #4|
|12||"Good-Bye Vibrations"||Philip Chipera||Kelly Wheeler & Jeff Hersh||June 1, 2021|
|Cisco and Kamilla tell the team they are leaving Central City. However, Barry, Iris and Caitlin don’t have much time to digest the news because a new version of Rainbow Raider strikes and OG Team Flash must join together one final time to save the city.|
|14||TBA||Danielle Panabaker||Jess Carson||Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza||TBA|
|17||TBA||Eric Dean Seaton||Eric Wallace & Lauren Barnett||TBA|
- On May 13, 2020, showrunner Eric Wallace revealed that the last three episodes of the previous season (episodes 20, 21, and 22), that weren't produced and aired due to the COVID-19 pandemic, would become the first three episodes of this season.
- On June 8, 2020, Hartley Sawyer was fired from the role of Ralph Dibny/Elongated Man.
- Like last season, this season will be split into "Graphic Novels". However, showrunner Eric Wallace said "they're not going to be broken up in the way I think folks expect."
- This is the first season of The Flash:
- Despite being credited in the "main cast" bill, Efrat Dor (Eva McCulloch/Mirror Monarch) and Tom Cavanagh (Dr. Harrison Nash Wells and Dr. Harrison Wells) are only credited for their respective episode appearances.
- In addition, the latter was also credited in the "special guest star" bill in "Timeless".
- This is the last season of The Flash to feature Carlos Valdes (Cisco Ramon) and Tom Cavanagh (Harrison Wells) as series regulars.
- "The CW Renews 13 Series Including 'Batwoman', 'Nancy Drew', 'The Flash', 'Riverdale', 'All American'" - Deadline
- "The Flash recap: Barry and Iris face their trauma" - Entertainment Weekly
- "The Flash boss says season 6's sudden ending makes season 7 'stronger'" - Entertainment Weekly
- "The Flash Season 7: Jay Garrick Will Return" - Den of Geek
- "'The Flash' Season 7 Casts Jon Cor as the DC Villain Chillblaine" - TVLine
- "The Flash brings Jessica Parker Kennedy back for 150th episode" - Entertainment Weekly
- "The Flash Season 7 Preview: 'Extreme Measures,' Three Returns and One Hero's 'Most Interesting Journey Yet'" - TVLine
- "The Flash Will Finally Face Off With Spoiler in Season 7, EP Confirms" - TVLine
- "The Flash: 4 Cool Season 7 Reveals From New Trailer And DC FanDome Panel" - CinemaBlend
- "David Ramsey To Direct, Return As John Diggle & Mystery Character In The CW’s Arrowverse" - Deadline
- "Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Legends, Flash, Million Things, Chicago P.D., Star, Good Girls, Manifest, NCIS: LA and More" - TVLine
- "Jordan Fisher Races Into Arrowverse As Bart Allen On ‘The Flash’" - Deadline
- AndyBehbakht (@AndyBehbakht) - Twitter
- Jordan Fisher (@jordanfisher) - Twitter
- Eric Dean Seaton (@ericdeanseaton) - Instagram
- "Matt's Inside Line: Chicago Fire Scoop, Plus Handmaid's Tale, Legends, NCIS, Flash, Debris, WCTH, Mayans and More" - TVLine
- "The Flash Video: Danielle Panabaker Previews Frost's Trial and Caitlin's 'Irrational' Effort to Save Her Sister" - TVLine
- "Superman and Lois,The Flash, and Batwoman - New Episode Titles Revealed" - Spoiler TV
- "Flash Spoilers: “Family Matters, Part One”" - FlashTVNews
- "Flash #7.11 Spoilers: “Family Matters, Part 2”" - FlashTVNews
- "The Flash “Good-Bye Vibrations” Description" - FlashTVNews
- Danielle Panabaker (@dpanabaker) - Twitter
- Eric Dean Seaton (@ericdeanseaton) - Instagram
- "Various Episode Count Numbers for WB Shows 2020-2021" - Spoiler TV
- "Hartley Sawyer Fired From 'The Flash' After Racist, Misogynist Tweets Surface (Exclusive)" - The Hollywood Reporter
- "The Flash boss reveals how season 7 will handle Elongated Man and Sue Dearbon" - Entertainment Weekly
- "How The Flash's Delayed Finale Twist Will Affect Season 7's 'Graphic Novels'" - TVLine
- "‘The Flash’ Original Cast Members Tom Cavanagh & Carlos Valdes Exit The CW’s Series After 7 Seasons" - Deadline
|The Flash season 7|
|"All's Wells That Ends Wells" • "The Speed of Thought" • "Mother" • "Central City Strong" • "Fear Me" • "The One With The Nineties" • "Growing Pains" • "The People v. Killer Frost" • "Timeless"|
|"Family Matters, Part 1" • "Family Matters, Part 2" • "Good-Bye Vibrations" • "Masquerade" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|