The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- For the concept and position, see President of the United States.
- "My fellow Americans, today our way of life, our world, almost came to an end. An entity known as the Anti-Monitor attacked Earth intent on its destruction. Thankfully, we were saved by Earth's greatest heroes, who came together when we needed them the most. Never before has there been such a threat. Their unity and strength should be an example for us all. I'm told this assembly was led by Star City's Oliver Queen otherwise known as the Green Arrow. We give thanks to these brave women and men who, with great tenacity, tireless work, and the utmost courage, put their lives on the line for our country, our planet. While in a hard-fought battle, loss is expected. It never gets any easier, so it is with great sadness that I must inform you that Oliver Queen sacrificed his life for our world's survival. He is known to us as the first of our heroes, and while this is a devastating loss, we can take solace in knowing that he lived as he died, with honor. I ask all of you to join me in a moment of silence to honor him now. A grateful nation thanks you, Mr. Queen. May you finally find rest in the hereafter. God bless you, and God bless the United States of America. Good night. "
- —Presidential address on the Anti-Monitor Crisis[src]
In February 2021, President Shaw had a meeting with the Democratic party.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- According to "", Olivia Marsdin was the President as of 2018; whether these are the same person is unconfirmed.
- Her speech mentioning Oliver as the "first of our heroes" is a meta reference to how the whole reality of the Arrowverse TV shows began with him.
|Presidents of the United States|
|Abraham Lincoln • Roosevelt • Olivia Marsdin • Shaw (current)|
|George Washington • Ulysses S. Grant • Roosevelt • Ike Eisenhower • John F. Kennedy • L.B. Johnson • Richard Nixon • Ronald Reagan • Barack Obama • Traveler • Susan Brayden|
|Eisenhower • Olivia Marsdin • Phil Baker • Plastino|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.