The Shinrin-Yoku whiskey ad was an advertisement featuring Nate Heywood/Steel promoting the brand on behalf of the Legends. While Nate is the only Legend seen the commercial, he does mention the Legends as a whole.
The ad was filmed sometime following the incident at Heyworld.
Legends are cool (Nate holding boxes)
Legends appear anywhere (Nate holding a glass of whiskey)
Legends drink whiskey (Nate taking off)
Legends are Beautiful (Nate flying)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- This is the first advertisement in the Arrowverse done for English-speaking audiences in another language.
- This is the first time a hero has publicly endorsed a brand.
- Nate doing advertisements is very much in line with the DC comics hero Booster Gold.
- This ad was briefly shown in the episode "" before airing separately on March 6th, 2020.
Behind the scenes
- Shinrin-yoku translates from Japanese to "forest breathing" and is a form of nature therapy.
- ↑ ""