- "Guys, bottom line is, if the Shogun has the A.T.O.M. suit, it's not just Masako and the village we have to protect. He can use it to conquer the whole region."
- —Nate Heywood
Nate is shocked to learn that he has powers but then accidentally lands himself and Ray in Feudal Japan. After Sara convinces their stowaway Amaya, AKA Vixen, that Rory is not a murderer, they all agree to find Nate and help him master his powers in order to defend the Japanese village from the Shogun and his army of samurai warriors. Meanwhile, Jax and Stein stay back to help fix the ship and find a secret compartment but decide not to tell the rest of the team what they learn.
Preparation ran from August 2 until August 10, 2016. Shooting ran from August 11 until August 22, 2016.
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Arthur Darvill (Rip Hunter).
- This is the first episode of the series to not feature Matt Letscher (Eobard Thawne) after signing on as a series regular.
- Sara implies her training with the League was finished in 2009.
- Despite being a series regular, Matt Letscher doesn't appear and he is uncredited for this episode.
- This is the first time in Arrowverse that the season's starring cast member is uncredited for episode in which he doesn't appear, though being introduced in previous episodes of respective season and his character wasn't killed off.
- Ray Palmer swallows an ingestible translator in order to speak Japanese, indicating that the one he swallowed in "" was disabled at some point after that mission.
- This episode makes Barry Allen the first and so far only character to appear in all five Arrowverse shows still airing since his debut in some capacity.
- The full extent of Barry's message is revealed in The Flash's "Invasion!", where Stein and Jax reveal it to the present-day Barry.
- ↑ DC's Legends of Tomorrow Head to Feudal Japan In "Shogun" Synopsis - Comicbook.com
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 2|
|"" • "" • " " • "" • "" •"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|