- For fictional horse see Silver (fictional).
- "Did you have a dog?"
- "A lab. Yeah, named him Silver. After the..."
"Lone Ranger's horse."
- —Nate Heywood and Hank Heywood on Silver[src]
Silver was Hank Heywood's pet dog.
Decades later, Hank used his pet's name as a password for his e-mail account. Nate Heywood tricked him into saying the name of the pat as a part of father-son bonding talk during the Time Bureau mission in 1973. It could be presumed that dog was deceased by that time, as dogs generally rarely live past 20 years.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- Lone Ranger's horse is indeed called Silver in most iterations of the franchise, including radio and television series, movies, novels and comics.
- There is also a number of unrelated characters named or nicknamed Silver in the DC Comics.
- ↑ ""