- "I told them what they wanted to hear. I need this school, okay? I want to be here."
- —Sophie to Kate Kane on staying at Point Rock Academy[src]
Sophie studied at Point Rock Academy, where she developed a secret romantic relationship with Kate Kane, often sneaking off to make out due to the school's code of conduct against homosexuality. A week before graduation, they were caught by a superior and forced to reveal what had been happening. Given the option to deny the homosexual allegations, Sophie took the chance, wishing to graduate.
After graduation, Sophie went on to work for Crows Security, growing to be a high-ranking agent and respected by Commander Jacob Kane. At some point she also married Tyler, implying that she is in fact bisexual.
In 2018, Sophie helped lead the team during an event in which the Bat-Signal was being turned off. During the event, Sophie sees someone in a white rabbit mask and proceeds to chase after them. She manages to grab onto the person wearing the white rabbit mask, but the two end up fighting one another. She then gets grabbed from behind after incapacitating the person in the white rabbit mask. She falls off the railing in the second fight, but her fall is cushioned. However, a Gang wearing animal masks takes her captive. She gets knocked out and is put inside a van. Late, it's revealed that Sophie was kidnapped by Alice's gang, who wished to make a statement to Commander Kane. The following night, Sophie was taken as a hostage and made to stand on a plank of wood hanging from a skyscraper above the city's movie in the park event. Dogson, one of Sophie’s co-workers is seen walking to where Alice is keeping her. Sophie asks for help, but he's revealed to be working with Alice, as she tells her to have fun and walks away with Sophie calling him a traitor. The barrel holding the plank up was eventually slashed open, causing Sophie to plummet down. However, she was saved by a masked vigilante, who covered her as they crashed down into an abandoned building. Returning to work, Sophie caught a glimpse of Kate. She went to find her, thanking her for returning to help. They were joined by Tyler, whom she introduced to Kate.
Sophie has a strong sense of justice. During her time at Rock Point Academy she wasn't comfortable to reveal her sexuality.
- "Operational leadership at its best, Agent Moore. Well done tonight."
- —Jacob Kane to Sophie Moore[src]
- Peak of human physical condition: As a graduate of Point Rock Academy and member of Crows Security, Sophie is in top physical condition.
- Acrobatics/Free-running: Since joining the Crows, Sophie has developed free-running skills and can fall from a height of several feet without hurting herself. Her abilities allow her to dodge and attack with fluidity from different directions without losing balance. She has shown to be capable of jumping off buildings with ease to apprehend a criminal from Alice's Wonderland gang.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Sophie is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having to developed her combat skills during her time as a Crow's Agent.
- Expert markswoman: Due to her Crow's training, Sophie is highly skilled in the use of firearms.
- Skilled knife-wielder: Sophie is capable of fighting with knives, as seen when battling a member of Alice's wonderland gang.
- Guns: Sophie primarily makes use of a pistol, wielding it quite effectively.
- Combat knife: Sophie uses a combat knife in her battles.
- Sophie is the fourth openly bisexual major character in the shared multiverse after Sara Lance, John Constantine, and Gary Green. Ironically, she is the only bisexual character to have never appeared on .
- Sophie weighs 125 pounds.
- Her last name Moore, is a reference to Alan Moore who wrote the acclaimed novel, Batman: The Killing Joke.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC Comics, Sophie Moore was a cadet at West Point, where she held the rank of Brigade S-3 and developed a romantic relationship with her roommate Kate Kane.