- "I told them what they wanted to hear. I need this school, okay? I want to be here."
- —Sophie to Kate Kane on staying at Point Rock Academy[src]
As Sophie grew up, she discovered her own bisexuality but feared coming out to anyone, especially her mother who had negative views towards LBGT individuals.
Sophie studied at Point Rock Academy, where she developed a secret romantic relationship with Kate Kane, often sneaking off to make out despite the policy of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", which was still in effect at the time. A week before graduation, they were caught by a superior and forced to reveal what had been happening. Given the option to deny the homosexual allegations, Sophie took the offer, wishing to graduate.
Rise of Batwoman
In 2018, Sophie helped lead the team during an event in which the Bat-Signal was being turned off. During the event, Sophie sees someone in a white rabbit mask and proceeds to chase after them. She manages to grab onto the person wearing the white rabbit mask, but the two end up fighting one another. She then gets grabbed from behind after incapacitating the person in the white rabbit mask. She falls off the railing in the second fight, but her fall is cushioned. However, a Gang wearing animal masks takes her captive. She gets knocked out and is put inside a van. Late, it's revealed that Sophie was kidnapped by Alice's gang, who wished to make a statement to Commander Kane.
The following night, Sophie was taken as a hostage and made to stand on a plank of wood hanging from a skyscraper above the city's movie in the park event, Dogson, one of Sophie's co-workers is seen walking to where Alice is keeping her, Sophie asks for help, but he's revealed to be working with Alice, as she tells her to have fun and walks away with Sophie calling him a traitor. The barrel holding the plank up was eventually slashed open, causing Sophie to plummet down, however, she was saved by a masked vigilante, who covered her as they crashed down into an abandoned building. Returning to work, Sophie caught a glimpse of Kate. She went to find her, thanking her for returning to help. They were joined by Tyler, whom she introduced to Kate.
Suspicious of Kate
Sophie has a strong sense of justice. When Sophie discovered her sexuality, she feared coming out to others because she grew up with a parent who despised LGBT individuals. During her time at Point Rock Academy, Sophie loved Kate and eventually decided to reveal her sexuality to her fellow cadets, but after a chat with Jacob Kane, Sophie changed her mind and stayed at Point Rock though she regretted ending her relationship with Kate.
- "Operational leadership at its best, Agent Moore. Well done tonight."
- —Jacob Kane to Sophie Moore[src]
- Peak of human physical condition: As a graduate of Point Rock Academy and member of Crows Security, Sophie is in top physical condition.
- Acrobatics/Free-running: Since joining the Crows, Sophie has developed free-running skills and can fall from a height of several feet without hurting herself. Her abilities allow her to dodge and attack with fluidity from different directions without losing balance. She has shown to be capable of jumping off buildings with ease to apprehend a criminal from Alice's Wonderland gang.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Sophie is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having to develop her combat skills during her time as an agent of Crows Security.
- Expert markswoman: Due to her Crow's training, Sophie is highly skilled in the use of firearms.
- Skilled knife-wielder: Sophie is capable of fighting with knives, as seen when battling a member of the Alice in wonderland gang.
- Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain: As a determined and driven individual with training from the Crows, Sophie can handle the pains of a bullet wound.
- Guns: Sophie primarily makes use of a pistol, wielding it quite effectively.
- Combat knife: Sophie uses a combat knife in her battles.
- Sophie is the fourth openly bisexual major character in the Arrowverse after Sara Lance, John Constantine, and Gary Green. Ironically, she is the only bisexual character to have never appeared on .
- Sophie weighs 125 pounds.
- Sophie is possibly bisexual due to her relationship with her husband Tyler and past relationship with former girlfriend, Kate Kane however the details on her sexuality have yet to be revealed. Mary Hamilton even questions if she's either bisexual, pansexual, or omnisexual, none of which have been confirmed.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Sophie Moore was a cadet at West Point, where she held the rank of Brigade S-3 and developed a romantic relationship with her roommate Kate Kane.