- "This was taken the night that Stagg went missing. The last person to leave Stagg Industries the night that Stagg disappeared was Harrison Wells."
- —Mason Bridge[src]
In 2049, Godspeed planned to steal some dioxygen difluoride from Stagg Industries to stabilize the Velocity 9 drug. CSIs Nora West-Allen and Lia Nelson broke into the company first and tried to destroy the compound to thwart the speedster's plan. However, Godspeed attacked the duo, overpowering Nora and killing Lia, before escaping Stagg Industries with the dioxygen difluoride.
- Unnamed (security guard)
- Danton Black (biogeneticist, fired; deceased)
- Simon Stagg (CEO; deceased)
- Java (head of security; deceased])
Possible future former employees
- August Heart (janitor; resigned)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the company's name is Stagg Enterprises.