- Commissioner Brian Nudocerdo (position unknown)
- Captain Dinah Drake
- Lieutenant Robert Lockhart
- Lieutenant Dave Ellet
- Sergeant F. Bingsley
- Detective Rivera
- Detective Suarez
- Officer Groves
- Officer Stan Washington
- Officer Nick Anastas
- Officer Lisa Selway
- CSI Cassie
- Jonathan Greer (SWAT unit)
- Team Arrow (black ops unit)
- Unnamed police chief (deceased)
- Captain Stein (fired)
- Captain Quentin Lance (fired; deceased)
- Captain Frank Pike (deceased)
- Captain Kimberly Hill (fired; incarcerated)
- Lieutenant Sam Conahan (deceased)
- Sergeant Gomez (deceased)
- Sergeant Liza Warner (former leader of Anti-Vigilantes task force/SWAT unit; incarcerated)
- Sergeant Marks (incarcerated)
- Detective McKenna Hall (temporarily paralyzed)
- Detective Lucas Hilton (deceased)
- Detective Billy Malone (deceased)
- Officer Carrie Cutter (also a SWAT unit member; incarcerated)
- Officer Daily (deceased)
- Officer Evans (deceased)
- Officer Jones (deceased)
- Officer McCarthy (deceased)
- Kelton (CSU Technician; deceased)
- Patrol Officer Gabe Vincent (deceased)
- Officer Martin Hurst (deceased)
- Officer Brock (deceased)
- Officer P. Parks (incarcerated)
- Crosby (computer engineer; incarcerated)
- Officer J. Hester (incarcerated)
- Officer Lopez (incarcerated)
- Officer G. D'Aoust (incarcerated)
- Officer L. Johnson (incarcerated)
- Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific (SCPD deputy; left for Washington, D.C.)
Possible future members
- Officer Anson
Before Oliver Queen returned to Starling City to take on the role of "The Hood", it was in a crime-infested state; the police were spread so thin they could barely deal with it. When Oliver began his mission as the green-hooded vigilante archer, he got the attention of the police. Now known as "The Arrow", Oliver is on the police department's most-wanted list. After Captain Quentin Lance disbanded the Anti-Vigilante task force, the department becomes the Arrow's ally.
After the Arrow was framed by League of Assassins for their crimes, Quentin reinstated the Anti-Vigilante task force, becoming the Arrow's enemy again, however, thanks to the efforts of Roy Harper, he took the blame of being the Arrow; exonerate Oliver of the league's crimes and faked his own death, all members of the police department (excluding Quentin) believes the Arrow is dead.
During the 6 months, Oliver was retired from his life as a vigilante, the Starling City Police Department was renamed to the Star City Police Department.
The rise of corruption inside of the Star City Police Department forces mayor Oliver to create an Anti-Crime Unit to deal with the corruption inside and outside of the organization.
The emergence of Ricardo Diaz in Star City became a problem with multiple cops on his payroll including former police captain Kimberly Hill. His hold on them was so powerful that the few who were not on the take were either terminated from employment or murdered outright. As a result, the entire police department was under Diaz's payroll. However, this changed when Green Arrow with his team along with the FBI defeated Diaz and arrested all those who were on his payroll, cleansing the department from Diaz's corruption.
Due to the people of Star City being aware that Diaz had corrupted most members of the SCPD; as a result, they have lost complete faith in the police department, as they have come to have more faith in vigilantes such as the new Green Arrow.
Team Arrow was deputized by the SCPD, and later was turned into their special unit for the SCPD. Star City's faith in the police was eventually restored thanks to this collaboration.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow: Season 2.5
- ↑ ""