The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Starling City is a city located on Earth-2.
At some point in 2019, Starling City, along with the rest of Earth-2, was destroyed by a wave of anti-matter, leaving Laurel Lance as the city's, and the Earth's, only survivor.
- Adrian Chase (deceased)
- Brett Collins (deceased)
- Dinah Drake (deceased)
- Felicity Smoak (deceased)
- Laurel Lance (relocated to Earth-1)
- Laurel Lance's father (deceased)
- Laurel Lance's nephew/niece (deceased)
- Laurel Lance's sister (deceased)
- Malcolm Merlyn (deceased)
- Moira Queen (deceased)
- Oliver Queen (deceased)
- Rene Ramirez (deceased)
- Robert Queen (deceased)
- Thea Queen (deceased)
- Tommy Merlyn (deceased)
Behind the scenes
- Although on Earth-1, the city was renamed in 2015 to "Star City" like in the comics, this apparently never happened Earth-2, making it the only known version of the city in the multiverse not to be called Star City.
- ↑ ""
|Other versions of Starling City (Earth-2)|
|To see other versions of this location, click the Earth name below for that Earth's counterpart of Star City.|
|Earth: 1 • 2 • 16 • 38 • X|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.