The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "We're facing a literal monster. You think you can destroy it with a lute?"
- "Well, in the hands of a master, a lute is a formidable weapon. Just look at Sting, mate."
- —Hank Heywood and John Constantine[src]
Sting is a musician.
At some point, Sting used a lute proficiently in one of either his songs, albums, or performances.
- Musician: Presumably, Sting is a musician well known enough to capture the attention of the elusive John Constantine.
- Lutenist: John Constantine described Sting as a master lutenist.
- Lute: As a lutenist, Sting uses a lute.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Behind the scenes
- Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner CBE, known as Sting, is an English musician, singer, songwriter, and actor.
- In October 2006, he released an album entitled Songs from the Labyrinth featuring the music of John Dowland (an Elizabethan-era composer) and accompaniment from Bosnian lute player Edin Karamazov. Sting's interpretation of this English Renaissance composer and his cooperation with Edin Karamazov brought recognition in classical music.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.