The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent/Superman
- Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane
- Jordan Elssas as Jonathan Kent
- Alexander Garfin as Jordan Kent
- TBA as Martha Kent
- Dylan Walsh as General Samuel Lane
- TBA as Lana Lang
- TBA as Kyle Cushing
- TBA as Sarah
- TBA as Sophie
- TBA as The Stranger
- TBA as Morgan Edge
- TBA as Perry White
- TBA as Sean
- TBA as Cobb Branden
- TBA as Ron Troupe
Confirmed plot points
- Clark lost his job at the Daily Planet, following a massive layoff plan at the journal.
- Jonathan Kent, the adoptive father of Clark and the husband of Martha, is deceased.
- Jonathan and Jordan may or may not have inherited their father's powers.
- Jonathan Kent: A 13-year-old Caucasian boy, who is well on his way to becoming a physical specimen. Jonathan is a clean-cut, modest and kind-hearted, with an aw-shucks attitude that somehow doesn't seem dated. He is also a three-sport athlete who's already garnering attention from college and pro-scouts. He and his twin brother don't know that their father is Superman.
- Jordan Kent: Also 13-years old and Caucasian, but has a young Leonardo DiCaprio quality and an inherent darkness to him. Jordan is wildly intelligent, but his mercurial temperament and social anxiety limits his interactions with individuals. Consequently, he spends most of his free time playing video games. He and his twin brother don't know that their father is Superman.
- Martha Kent: She is living alone at the farm, where she raised Clark in Smallville.
- General Samuel Lane: He is in the picture and knows about Clark.
- Lana Lang: She is also a big part of the show. She is a banker, still living in Smallville, with her husband Kyle Cushing and their two daughters, Sarah and Sophie.
- Kyle Cushing: A firefighter, the husband of Lana, and the father of Sarah and Sophie. He is a drunk.
- Sarah: She is 14-years old. She tried to take her own life a year ago.
- Sophie: She is 8-years old. She is the younger daughter of Lana Lang and Kyle Cushing.
- The Stranger: He is the villain of this season. He appears in the pilot. His true identity is revealed at the end of the episode.
- Morgan Edge: The new owner of the Daily Planet who begins a massive layoff plan at the journal, which will result in Clark being fired.
- Perry White: A gruff and no-nonsense newspaper editor.
- Sean: A tough, hot-headed farm boy who isn't afraid to start something if he doesn't like what he sees.
- Cobb Branden: A local farmer who's been around for a long time.
- Ron Troupe: This veteran reporter relays some bad news.
- Superman & Lois is an indirect reference to the 1993 television series; Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
- The unproduced fifth season of Lois & Clark would have been centered on the protagonists raising a child together, which is similar to Superman & Lois premise.
- Due to the COVID-19, the shooting and production of the pilot episode is delayed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "‘Superman & Lois’ TV Series Starring Tyler Hoechlin & Elizabeth Tulloch In The Works At The CW" - Deadline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "‘Superman & Lois’ Casts Couple’s Sons As Jordan Elsass & Alexander Garfin Join the CW Series" - Deadline
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 https://www.primetimer.com/pilots/blog/the-cws-superman-lois-character-breakdown
- ↑ "‘Superman & Lois’: Dylan Walsh To Co-Star As General Lane In the CW Series Based On DC Characters" - Deadline
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 REPORT: Superman & Lois Kills Off Major DC Character in Pilot Episode
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Exclusive: The CW's 'Superman & Lois' May Feature Superboy & Robin, aka The Super Sons" - The GWW
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.