The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "So what do you want?"
"Why, to kill you of course and every version of you across the multiverse so that if the, uh, Superfriends somehow find a way to save existence there won't be a single Superman to stand in my way."
- —Clark Kent and Lex Luthor[src]
Superman refers to several things:
- For the CW series, see .
- For the superhero from Earth-38/Earth-Prime, see Clark Kent.
- For the imp from the Fifth Dimension who posed as Earth-38's Superman, see Mxyzptlk.
- For the cyborg from Earth-38, self-dubbed "Cyborg Superman", see Hank Henshaw.
- For the psychiatrist from Earth-1 who made himself a lookalike of Earth-38's Clark Kent using the Book of Destiny, see John Deegan.
- For the late superhero from Earth-75, see Superman (Earth-75).
- For the fictional superhero from Earth-90, see Superman (Earth-90).
- For the superhero from Earth-96 (original multiverse)/Earth-96 (new multiverse), see Clark Kent (Earth-96).
- For the late superhero from Earth-99, see Clark (Earth-99).
- For the former superhero from Earth-167, see Clark Kent (Earth-167).
- For the late superhero from Earth-F, see Superman (Earth-F).
- For the late superhero from Earth-D, see Superman (Earth-D).
- For the late superhero from Earth-N52, see Superman (Earth-N52).
- For the late superhero from Earth-TUD22, see Superman (Earth-TUD22).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.