The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "I always wondered what my life would have been like if you had saved me. I just never imagined that I'd be so basic. Eyes that never had to witness the horrors that I saw. Ears that never had to hear the evils I heard. Lips that never had to beg for her life."
- —Alice to her doppelganger on their differences.
|As Kate is pulled between two sisters, Luke and Mary are tasked with finding the cause behind Beth's debilitating headaches. A visitor delivers some good news to Jacob, while Sophie takes her new role to the extreme and Alice makes a devastating discovery.|
- Ruby Rose as Kate Kane/Batwoman
- Rachel Skarsten as Beth Kane/Alice and Beth Kane
- Meagan Tandy as Sophie Moore
- Nicole Kang as Mary Hamilton
- Camrus Johnson as Luke Fox
- Elizabeth Anweis as Catherine Hamilton-Kane (hallucination)
- Dougray Scott as Jacob Kane
- Sam Littlefield as Jonathan Cartwright/Mouse
- John Emmet Tracy as Dr. August Cartwright
- Brendon Zub as Chuck Dodgson
- Sebastian Roché as Dr. Ethan Campbell
- Seth Whittaker as Reggie Harris
- Rachel Maddow as Vesper Fairchild
- Jesse Hutch as Crow Agent #1
- Ian Rozylo as Crow Agent #2
- Tommy Europe as Crow Agent #3
- Sean Kuling as Crow Agent #4
- Jennifer Shirley as Blonde Squatter
- Luke says to Beth that Bruce knew someone who had a 'cryogenic tank', suggesting they could put her in cryostasis to prevent her from dying. This is a reference to popular Batman villain Mister Freeze. His wife, Nora, also appears as an inmate in Arkham in "" and it's implied that at some point Victor became a villain as his freeze gun, along with a box of patient's belongings marked "V. Fries", is seen briefly in Arkham as well.
- Camrus Johnson, was surprised by the ending when he read the script for the first time. "The fact that Luke got to have someone die in his arms is pretty crazy to me," Camrus Johnson told reporters at a screening of the episode on Thursday. "That's the most emotional thing that's happened to him this season so far, so when I saw that I freaked out. Also, the moment where [Kate] chooses Beth over Alice was heartbreaking. I think Rachel really delivered today. But yeah, when [I was done reading it], I just realized this [was] going to be one of the saddest episodes so far, if not the saddest episode so far." For one, Johnson is sad that they won't get to explore the brief spark of romance between Luke and Beth. "It was interesting. They sprinkled it in a little bit. Then when reading it, I was like, 'Oh, what was that?' And then [Beth] had that moment of [where she asked Kate], 'What's Luke's deal?' which is really cool," Johnson said.
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.