Whether administration perhaps add polish interlang? Thanks in advance ^^ — 19:53, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
Shouldn't there be an Actor label in the Information box, with the actor's name (Neil McDonough)?Samael M (talk) 04:14, September 11, 2015 (UTC)—Preceding unsigned comment added by Samael M (talk • contribs)
- We actually have policies that says we can't add that yet, as Neal McDonough hasn't appeared on screen. We did however sorta added it, it's just hidden from public viewing and can only be seen while in source mode.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 03:32, September 11, 2015 (UTC)
Do we know this character's name is necessarily spelled like the New Earth comics one? That it is not something more phonetic like "Damian Dark" ? Particularly due to evidence of amalgamation with Doctor Ebeneezer Darrk it makes me curios if it might be spelled differently.
Are there any official sources on how to spell it? Do we see either the first or last name written in an episode? A press release? A lot of tabloids are spelling it "Damian Dark" but then again, those are the same guys who speculated it meant Damian Wayne until people clued them in about the HIVE guy.
Would be nice if we could link a source. 220.127.116.11 18:14, November 5, 2015 (UTC)
- NM went to the official site and found http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow/photos/4-401/02045790980 the caption under the pic spells it like in the comics. 18.104.22.168 18:20, November 5, 2015 (UTC)
Due to this being an official DC villain name which Quentin uses to refer to Damien I think it should be retained on the top. Due to his incredulous repetition for all I know it has been used more often than "Emerald Archer" was for Olly. FlashAllen is wrong it is not junk. 22.214.171.124 19:49, November 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Was joke. —Preceding unsigned comment added by FlashAllen (talk • contribs) 20:02, November 12, 2015
- We don't know that. When I listened to it, the way he delivered sentence sounded a lot more like "magic, Mumbo Jumbo" than "magic mumbo jumbo".
- The full sentence was actually "You know your way around this magic, Mumbo Jumbo."
- It actually only makes sense this way. You would say "this magical mumbo jumbo" if magic were meant to modify 'mumbo jumbo' as an adjective. But it isn't, magic is treated like the the topic of the sentence, MJ was who the sentence was delivered to. talk2ty 04:30, December 1, 2015 (UTC)
I am new to this wiki and I am watching Legends of Yesterday. Damien and Tommy were mentioned in it. I tried to add this to their pages and Damien says "protected" and Tommy is blank.... IHHeroes (talk) 16:59, January 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I see Legends of Yesterday was added. Now if only someone would restore Mumbo Jumbo as his code name. Why do they silence Quentin's truth? 126.96.36.199 06:20, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
In Taken after Vixen comments "I can't track him" Oliver says "Darhk's protected by magic."
I'm kinda wondering how he would know this, is he assuming it? Or am I forgetting some earlier scene where someone who actually knows about magic (Constantine?) may have told Oliver about Darhk having some kind of magical "can't track him" ability that prevents you from following his scent?
This also makes me wonder: why hasn't magic been able to track Olly or figure out how he is? Is Damien's magic limit to (albeit intercontinental-ranged) telekinesis? 188.8.131.52 02:43, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
He's probaly assuming it. Darhk seems to not be able to cast traditional spells like Constantine, Faust, etc. His magic seems to be limited to magical "powers" physical augmentation, psychic powers, stuff like that. The only spell we see him use is the one to connect him with his idol, "Kanjigar septum vohnostrum". JS0662 (talk) 21:01, November 22, 2017 (UTC)
i havent finish season 4 but i cant believe the FIRST "decease" column im delighted about (yea i searched him because can't stand to finish this without knowing where did this guy end up)
after sad sad laurel death... *I cried*
Please also mention that Damien Darhk is alive in 1942 in his character profile, in order to match the situation with the show DC's Legends of Tomorrow. That is, update it in the green area at the top-right corner of the page. Wasky1234 (talk) 02:42, October 16, 2016 (UTC)
HK mispelled as KH
Anyone else notice that in some TV guides the title of some episodes uses the incorrect DarKH spelling instead of the proper DarHK ?
Online guides show this, for example http://www.tv.com/shows/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/community/post/daddy-darkhest-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-s03e10-review-1518491528/ for Daddy Darhkest. I saw this on the Bell TV guide too. talk2ty 03:34, March 19, 2018 (UTC)