Where does Isabel Rochev fit in the story?
I thought of a concept that possibly Isabel is Nyssa Al Ghul. Remember in season 1? there was someone who hired Fyers, it was a woman. Maybe Fyers told her about Oliver Queen which causes Rochev to later buy the stock of QUeen Consolodate that was on sale. I don't think she's just a business women. I know about Isabel in the comics but shows and movies always change stuff about characters and such.TimeShade 11:12, December 14, 2013 (UTC)TimeShade
- We don't know yet, at the moment she's just a minor character, I'm the one that found the rumours about her being Nyssa, and also the part about her possibly being Fyers' employer, however in Keep Your Enemies Closer, when we met Amanda Waller, it moved from her shoes (which were the same red/crimson seen when we saw Fyers' employer) up to her face Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 12:11, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm, didn't see your post guess we just thought of the same idea but I checked that ep, good point on Waller.TimeShade 20:05, December 14, 2013 (UTC)TimeShade
Anyone Else Think She Was The "3rd Party" Of Robert Queen?
Well, this is just a theory, but how she acts in front of Moira (and vice versa) and stuff, I kinda think she was the one who Robert was cheating Moira with...
Plus, in the latest episode (Deathstroke) she said, "The sins of the father are the sins of the son," or something like that. Maybe she wanted revenge on Robert? That's why she teamed up with Slade (who hates Oliver) and Brother Blood (who hates Moira). It's like a team that hates Queens :S
I mean, she is The Queen in the comics, where she is a crazy gal who thinks she is the wife of Robert Queen (and the son of Oliver).
You know, with all that "She can't be trusted," and stuff, and that she is listed on the List... Or maybe Robert knows something more in her background to make her be written down on the List...?
Isabel is around the same age, if not younger than Oliver, so that'd be wrong in to many ways, and with how the DC Universe is, and how Arrow is, I highly doubt that would be the case, if anything, I think she's just had past dealings with them, hence why she's on the list. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 07:34, April 3, 2014 (UTC)
Soooo....these images 'leaked'. POTENTIAL FUTURE SPOILERS http://imgur.com/a/js8wS
We would usually only update it when the episode airs.Time Shade " First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - The Fourth Doctor 02:05, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Those images look fake as all hell... and no, we don't add speculation to articles etc. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 02:09, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
I'm not sure why you think they are 'fake as hell', as it is clearly Summer Glau (Mouth, 5head), plus, if you re-watch the promise, that same pattern/color suit is worn by the person who knocks diggle out.
Also, there is ALREADY speculation in this very article regarding whether she was Fyers benefactor, so I'm not seeing keeping speculation out of the wiki as being enforced very thoroughly. Thebobafettest (talk) 09:17, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
That "speculation" is there due to a tweet asking Marc Guggenheim whether Her or Amanda Waller is Fyer' Benefactor, however he said it's one of the two.
And because they look fake, just because they look like Summer Glau, doesn't mean it's anything, could be a look alike, or a femlae cosplay. From my point of view they're fake. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 10:57, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
I will of course abide by the decicsion, as it would be from a future episode, and the watermarks are a bit...distracting, but I find it funny that you think it is more probable that someone who looks remarkably similar to Summer Glau, is in lighting like that you would expect from a TV show, in an as-yet-unseen costume from anywhere, in images taken by a Canadian paparazzi photographer/group is more likely than said paparazzi group getting pictures from a episode that is/was being filmed. Thebobafettest (talk) 11:12, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
So now the 'Ravager' alter ego has been established on the show, how would you like her to get the "Ravager' code name? Should it be given to her by ARGUS similarly to Deathstroke? Personally, I think Team Arrow needs to start given some of these criminals code names. Karlito 1997 (talk) 08:11, May 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know, it isn't an official name in the series, - Immortal ripper (talk) 21:48, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
- NO Isabel Rochev is not Ravager, She is The Queen, http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Isabel_Rochev_(New_Earth). That explains alot like the sins of the father are sins of the son. So why is she wearing Ravager's mask? If you go back when Oliver first meets Slade, Slade tells Oliver he wasn't the man who tortured him but that it was he ex teammate. That his old squad all wore mask like that so the enemy couldn't tell one from the other. So Isabel wearing the mask is just showing she is on his team.
- Under Trivia it States the Ravager (Rose Wilson) in some versions isn't a villian, as I remember she started as a mercenary like Deathstroke but eventually joins the Teen Titans.
- She's listed as Ravager because she was named that in MG's notes.User:TimeShade/sig 22:43, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- She could very well be, on The DC wiki it states the Rose is the fifth to dawn The Ravager name.
Should Nyssa have killed Isabel?
Well, yeah! Isabel sucked anyway.
"... and was highly agrivated" should be changed to "... and was highly aggravated" 126.96.36.199 19:19, October 16, 2014 (UTC)