Hi, what about John Con Noir? John Con Noir is a web-series for Constantine TV series. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_(TV_series)#Web_series
We will have to create an article for John Con Noir, what do you think?
22.214.171.124 19:47, September 23, 2015 (UTC)ArrowFan
- If John Con Noir is considered part of the TV series universe then that would make it part of the Arrowverse so I'd like to see it. 126.96.36.199 02:16, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
It published half way as I was typing in edit summary. If anyone wondering why I removed the vigilante category is because he's not one. Fighting supernatural entities is completely different than fighting crime.TIMESHADE |T - C| 07:54, September 29, 2015 (UTC)
- I disagree, Constantine is still stopping crimes like murder, murder doesn't suddenly become legal just because a demon is doing it instead of a human. He just focuses on a specific branch of crime. Kind of like Flash and Supergirl tend to prioritize dealing with metahumans over normal crime even if they also help fight normal crimes on the side. Constantine doesn't do that so much but he's still a crime-fighter. 188.8.131.52 02:16, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
"Pyrokinesis: John can manipulate fire to a degree, through magic, as shown when he ignited his hands to scare off cultists." Were those cultist? They looked like normal thieves to me, and I'm 90% sure that the fire was a con, not magic. You can see him poring alcohol on his hands before he uses his lighter.
- I think it's most likely he used magic to avoid the burning, not generate the flame, and they may be cultists because of the blood and animal heads on the wall. Sromero78 (talk) 23:18, January 29, 2016 (UTC)
- It's possible that he might have used magic to amplify the lighter+alcohol but we probably shouldn't jump to conclusions unless it's an amount of flame impossible for that amount of alcohol to produce. Anyone know what % alcohol the beverage was? 184.108.40.206 02:16, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
where is the rest of his bio? all of the stuff that happened in Constantine is not recorded here
- perhaps some of it was lost in the import from the Constantine wiki? Was it present on the Arrow wiki and then removed? Check the history. 220.127.116.11 02:16, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
He is mentioned a couple times in this episode, Oliver says he's literally in hell when asked about whether he might be able to help fight Darhk. Can someone add this? It's showing locked. 18.104.22.168 02:16, February 25, 2016 (UTC)
I am not sure if this has been discussed before, but I've noticed that Constantine's bio from his own cancelled series is missing. The history of the page shows that some added it straight from the Constantine wikia, which was then reverted without much explanation (I assume issues related to copyright or something like that).
My question is: do you think it would be nice to add a custom-made biography of what happened to Constantine throughout his own series, mainly because of the fact that the Arrow-Constantine crossover placed the events of the show in the Arrowverse. I could potentially add it myself, but I noticed that previous edits were removed so I wanted to check with the community first before starting on the summaries.
- If a chunck of his biography was removed, it was likely due to it was just copied over from the Constantine Wiki. Plagairiasm is a big no.TIMESHADE |T - C| 19:07, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
Constantine series not cannon?
I just recently watched the city of demons animated series and it contradicts a lot of things from the constantine series. Does that mean those events are actually non cannon? Sromero78 (talk) 23:08, March 25, 2018 (UTC)
Apparently City of Demons takes place in the DC Animated movie universe? In that case, it doesn't contradict the nbc series and shouldn't be included on this page. https://twitter.com/JMDeMatteis/status/979808341668061184 Sromero78 (talk) 01:28, April 6, 2018 (UTC)