- No he hasn't, and it's most likely he won't be revealed as the Atom for a while. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 05:10, October 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Not that I'm aware of. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 02:44, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
Has this been confirmed on the show? I don't recall his death ever being mentioned. An explosion, even of that magnitude, doesn't necessarily mean he's actually dead. This is DC, after all, people have survived worse. Perhaps he shrank and his death is just presumed because no one found his corpse. Alexdhamp (talk) 01:06, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- We all know he just shrank. However, in the episode we see a sign that says the city was renamed in honor of him and said "Dr Raymond Palmer (1981-2015). We have to edit these articles as if we lived in this universe, not the real world.TIMESHADE |Talk/Wall| - |C| 01:10, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I agree, while we know he is coming back becaue he will be on Legends of Tomorrow, his current in universe status is deceased. Skywalker2255 (talk) 04:06, October 12, 2015 (UTC)
Student to Martin Stein
Should this be listed near the beginning of the biography?
Does he have a chance with Hawkgirl?
- Well, they're engaged now. I don't know if they'll make it, but still. Hambergite (talk) 18:12, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
His Own show
Should we point out his character was considered to have his own show, before it became the legends in Trivia or behind the scenes?