When should Barry Allen/Flash be added?
Well we've added his abilities to his article seeing the Comics are out for it now.. so maybe we should add them now seeing it airs Monday. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 06:15, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
Question on listing order
Was wondering if there's a specific listing order? I mean the characters that have secret identities, not the ones who know of their secret identities. It seems a bit random to me, logically I thought the wikia would go for chronologically when the secret identities appear, and that was ruled out because if so, Barry would no way be the first one listed. So I thought about maybe it's the alphabetical order of the character's first name, but it still doesn't seem right. It also doesn't seem to be in alphabetical order based on the names of their secret identities. Am I missing some obvious pattern? Or is it random after all?
Sammm(talk) 20:35, February 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Not sure if the question was ignored or simply overlooked.
- Using alphabetical order of the character's first name:
- Using alphabetical order of the character's last name:
- Those are the two options that are easier to put together; I suppose a hardcore fan can list out using appearance order so I'll just leave it to someone else if that's what's preferred. Something to think about, hopefully? Or at least a respond to tell me to drop the issue and not worry about it?
- Sammm✦✧(talk) 05:08, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Isn't Slade's identity publically revealed by Thea after he kidnaps her in the episode Deathstroke? seeing as Deathstroke was seen in the video and Thea told everyone Slade was her kidnapper. Gboy4 (talk) 00:54, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
Out of Time
- No, as we don't know if Barry will go back to the present time line, or if he'll still tell Iris etc. until the episode airs, keep it as is. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 01:27, March 19, 2015 (UTC)
Hartley knowing about Reverse-Flash
The article says that Hartley Rathaway "somehow knows" about the Reverse-Flash. In "", when Hartley attacks Dr. Wells' house breaking all the glass, he uses his speed to avoid getting harmed. Hartley must have seen it, could that be the way he discovered it? ~Playsonic2 11:44, April 3, 2015 (UTC)
Could you elaborate on her "double life" please? You stated before that Star City wouldn't know she is the Black Canary but the "public" would which doesn't make sense. Oliver revealed her identity to the people at her grave site which was in Star City. Gamingbeaster (talk) 19:21, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
Double life means the whole lawyer by day vigilante by night thing, and I never said Star City wouldn't know I said it would be common knowledge, including in Star City. How am I wrong? Gboy4 (talk) 19:28, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
I know magority of the city knew after Laurel's funeral but Evelyn discovered it as she was at ER when Laurel died allowing her to steal the Canary Cry plus I know she watched Oliver revel Black Canary was Laurel but she she was really number 21 to really discover the truth leaving Dinah Sr as number 22 to find out The Unknown Sister (talk) 21:23, November 13, 2016 (UTC)
Barry Allen Incorrect Order
Within Barrys list the ordering is wrong, as when felicity talks to barry she says she heard oliver and barry talking on the rooftop asking him questions hinting a knowledge of his powers, proving that she knew about his powers before Joe West.
3.Felicity Smoak: When Felicity visited Barry in Central City, he showed her his newfound abilities.
Also Hunter Zolomon is listed twice
- Hunter Zolomon: Zolomon appeared in S.T.A.R. Labs out of nowhere, revealing that he knew of Barry's identity, thus further implying his connection to The Flash also.
- Jefferson Jackson: After becoming Firestorm, it is clear that he knew Barry's identity.
- Harrison Wells: After saving The Flash from King Shark, Barry revealed his identity to him. However, it is implied that he already knew of his existence.
- Linda Park: After asking her to go up against Zoom, Barry decided that he needed to trust her completely in order for her to trust him likewise, thus revealing his secret identity.
- Hunter Zolomon: After Hunter defeated The Flash, he pulled off his cowl, revealing Barry beneath. Though he most likely already knew, based on knowing about Linda Park and her Earth-2 counterpart.
and diggles listing makes no reference to kendra or carter and really olivers first 2 people who know his identity should be Maseo and Amanda as his first attempts at it are witnessed by these 2
Also later on when it gets to Ted Grant and who knows his identity the page breaks.
Removing certain individuals from this page?
Previously, there were more "secret identities" identities being listed, and they were removed after the identities became public knowledge. While editing, I noticed the following three characters have "everyone" being listed as knowing their identities, meaning, it literally isn't a secret anymore. Was wondering if there's any objection in removing them:
- Amaya Jiwe
- Laurel Lance
- Sara Lance
- I object. Even though Amaya and the Lance sisters are formerly-secret identities, they were still secret at some point. I also propose that other formerly-secret identities be restored to the page in some way, because it is clearly notable information. bwburke94 (wall) (bot) 07:40, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
Any idea what to do with all the Barry Allen (Savitar): Savitar knows that X character is Y superhero/supervillain, because he is the present Barry s future time remnant? Savitar found out the same way present day barry found out, since he was once him. It is like listing one person twice. Having him as someone, who knows Barry s secret identity is even more weird in my opinion, because it is like saying you know your own secret identity.Ninja72 (talk) 18:36, December 29, 2017 (UTC)
"Lex Luthor: Clark and Lex were originally best friends before becoming enemies, and it appears Lex is aware Clark's identity as Superman during the Crisis event."
this is wrong as Lex tells Smallville Clark "The multiverse has a way of aligning fates...It's written in the stars and in this book or I wouldn't know that on this Earth, Clark Kent is Superman. Where I come from, that would be ridiculous. He can't see past his glasses."—Lex Luthor[src] Chasemarc (talk) 21:32, January 16, 2020 (UTC)