Flash chasing Vixen
Why was Barry having such a hard time catching Vixen, I mean, he even said he was trying? As a Flash, he should've been able to easily catch her in seconds. -- ImperiexSeed, 4:11 PM, August 22nd 2015
- I fully agree, Flash should be easier than Vixen. especially at this point. thus it should be easier for Barry to catch Mari. Superior Spider-Man (talk) 12:49, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Please. Stop. Complaining. I'm not sure how many times we have to ask you, ImperiexSeed. —MakeShift (talk page) 13:07, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm allowed to voice my views, even if, to you, it is annoying. And, anyway, my concerns are legitimate. What if some random teenager smo on Arrow was a way better fighter and archer than Oliver, wouldn't you think that that doesn't make sense? Of course you would, because that would be absurd. And this is all I'm doing, pointing out absurdities when I spot them in the Arrowverse. And Mari's speed shouldn't surpass the Flash's, especially because she's actually deriving it from a cheetah, which even in the Pilot of The Flash Barry could've easily outmatched in speed. You're the one complaining and being all whiny, not me, man. -- ImperiexSeed, 5:52 PM, August 27th 2015
- I believe the core of the problem (although not stated), is that Talk pages on this particular wiki, is for asking question and debating how certain content of the article should be handled, NOT the legitimacy or whether something makes sense in real life (or in the show); because if it happened in the show, even if it doesn't effing add up, it still HAPPENED. Respect canon. People are def. free to express their opinion when they spot canon flaws, but the Talk pages aren't the place. That's what blogs and forum threads are for. Currently there's no Vixen discussions like there are for Arrow and The Flash, perhaps if the board is created, then you'd see everyone laughing about the part where The Flash didn't exactly catch up on Vixen. I'd join you. :3 Just saying.
- --Sammm✦✧(talk) 22:27, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Alrighty, and thank you, Sammm! I naturally thought that talk pages could be used to express one's personal opinions on really anything as long as it's in regards to the topic of that wiki, in the future, I will use blogs for these sorts of things. -- ImperiexSeed, 6:35 PM, August 27th 2015
- Perhaps we could point out that Flash being unable to catch Vixen differs from the comics? We have some vague ideas of Barry's speeds from the TV series (although it increases over time, so do we know at what point during the series Vixen takes place?) and this could inform us on how fast Vixen is. Are there specific MPH assigned to either that would conflict with or establish a continuity as to how fast they are? talk2ty 13:26, October 24, 2015 (UTC)
With Vixen’s animated run all wrapped up and now available on Blu-ray
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.